Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax

Clubman redefines effective beard grooming with beard balm. Our unique blend of natural beeswax, soy protein and coconut oil makes facial hair more manageable, with superior control and shine. For best results, use with clubman beard 2-in-1 conditioner to hydrate and soothe skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax!
Benton , AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Good stuff. I use it to keep my beard full and well groomed. I’d would recommend using the Clubman conditioner along side this product!
Atwater
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
great product love the way my beard feels nice and clean. my wife bought me this product like 2 years ago and been buying it ever sense
McAllen, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great product keeps your beard looking full and shiny makes hair less coarse ice been using this product for some time now and it helps
Utica , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I really liked this beard balm because of its matte appearance! Styled and held my beard great without the wet shiny appearance!
New Braunfels
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Holds and shapes good, but is sticky feeling and makes it hard to brush! I bought once and still have some years later!
brownsville, TX
This balm is quite thick and takes a while to mix in well. It smells good and does its job but it's not the best balm.
Is bring awesome smell on your skin and it makes more easier to shave and I don't end up having a break out on my skin
Springfield
This product has a great shine but not the greasy type shine. Also it smells fantastic. A nice natural vintage smell.
Allentown, PA
Great beard cream to keep your beard tamed and conditioned for the casual to the fancy male at work. Amazing product.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Works good. My beard smells great and very stylish. Keeps my heard soft and conditioned. Love the smell and look.

Looking for your answer?