Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax

Clubman redefines effective beard grooming with beard balm. Our unique blend of natural beeswax, soy protein and coconut oil makes facial hair more manageable, with superior control and shine. For best results, use with clubman beard 2-in-1 conditioner to hydrate and soothe skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax!
Grandview, MO
Decent product. When I have my beard longer it works well to keep it in line, and when I trim it short it helps keep it from being itchy and spiky. I’ve used some that we’re better, many that were worse, so for the price this is a quality product.
stoke on trent
Great product work every time helps me to style and look after my beard which can me tricky sometimes and it smells so good I would highly recommend to everybody you will not be disappointed it’s a great product
Riverview, FL
Simple, Clean, and Classic. There is a “new wave” of beard care products hitting the market and it seems overwhelming buying the right product when every brand makes something. Stick to the basics with a brand that’s been around for decades. Clubman Beard Balm is a refreshing clean wax to tame your beard. No residue, conditions your beard while it styles, washes out easy, and best of all leaves you with the CLASSIC Clubman Scent.
Appleton
I don’t use this on a regular basis but it sure comes in handy when you need it. Sometimes you just get those couple beard hairs that don’t wanna lay properly, grab a small amount and spread it in your hand like hair gel and style your beard how you want it. The smell isn’t the best but I usually cover it with beard oil anyway.
Anchorage , AK
Good product... I have a large beard, and clubman wax helps me to control it. I’d recommend it for mustaches too (the styling was), though my mustache is fairly trimmed.
Marysville Ohio
Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax uploaded by Brock T.
I use this beard oil everyday to keep it nice and tamed. Otherwise you will be looking like a caveman. It works great and has such a great price I love it! Any barbershop will carry it. I recommend Sally's beautiful supply if you don't live near any barbershops!
Naples, FL
Loving this balm/wax for the chin/neck machine. Keep things fresh and looking clean as opposed to too greasy or dry and flaky. Didn’t really pay attention to these kinds of things early on in the beard days but once you realize that you’re living that bearded life for the rest of it, it’s time to add some Clubman Beard Balm & Styling Wax into the mix.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Chemainus
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Works well to keep from having an out of control bears, but I think it has coconut oil (my barber advised me) and with the coconut oil it can be easy to use too much so start with a little and increase slightly until you have enough
mount vernon, OH
This waa actually the first heard balm I have ever purchased. I have had a heard for years but was late on the beard care wagon. This product has a nice smell. Keep the beard formed and clean looking. Very nice product.

Looking for your answer?