BY CLUBMAN #86 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Brand new condition. Your order will be processed and shipped within one business day (Monday-Friday). Controls your beard without a stiff paste or heavy wax Just a light hint of cooling grapefruit for a clean, refreshing scent Unique blend. see more...

John S.
Benton
Each product did a pretty good job with styling my beard and keeping it moisturized. I really didn't have to worry about clogged pores because a little bit went a long way on my beard. I bought the products at Sally's beauty and I'd recommend to any man out there who needs to groom his beard.
Alec M.
Watertown
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Decent beard balm. Not the best that I have tried but not the worst either. Tends to be a bit too oily for my preference, however l, for someone with a rather dry beard this my be the perfect product for them. Great value, however, not my favorite product.
Devyn W.
Chandler
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love the product has a nice hold and great smell! Give the beard a decent shine would definitely buy again! Great product all around.
Sadrac S.
Sorrento
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites it has the classic fresh out of the barbershop smell that takes me back to my childhood. The quality is great and it should be a must have for anyone wanting to tame their beard.
Hari V.
Very nice balm for beard. Have a try and get addicted to it. Very nice product at this cost. Thank you clubman for this wonderful product.