BY CLUBMAN #32 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Clubman redefines effective skin care and beard grooming with this combination facial moisturizer and beard conditioner. Formulated with a special blend of coconut oil, soy protein and panethenol, it does double duty, conditioning and soothing irritated skin while leaving beard soft and frizz free. Non-comedogenic. For added control, use with clubman beard balm. see more...

Red A.
Sheridan
Clubman makes a 2 in 1 beard conditioner that I've been using for over a year! I suggest any man whose got a ruff beard or just wanting to take care your beard to use this product. After washing your beard dry some and apply this product to your facial hair and skin under. With in the first application you'll notice it working. I use this 2 in 1 along with beard oil to keep my facial hairs happy and healthy. I'm not sure where all the places this product is sold but I was able to get mine from Sally's beauty supply store. Try it out you won't be sorry. Your significant other will notice too!
Tyler M.
Lugoff
This item is great. I honestly don’t know how I managed my life with a beard until I started using this conditioner. My beard is now soft and I literally have people that want to feel it because they say they have never met someone whose beard felt so good. I love this product and it has changed my life!
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Clubman Beard 2-in-1 Conditioner more...
The skin under my beard tends to get very dry and flaky I did some research and found that a conditioner would help. Clubman was suggested online many time and I can’t say I disagree with the suggestion. My beard is much smoother and does not dry out as often. I’m very happy I tried it.
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
Review for: Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner more...
I got this for my fiance because he lives his beard but it needs more tic. It came with oil as well and as soon as he started using it he was hooked. It smells good and really makes his beard look better.
Thomas C.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner more...
I really like this product. It offers a soothing moisturizer for my face and essential clean feeling for my beard. Also has a manly smell to it so my girlfriend likes it too:)
Luke L.
Review for: Clubman Beard 2-in-1 Conditioner more...
So far this beard conditioner works quite well. My skin feels moisturized and my beard feels soft and alive. I've been striving to grow my beard out lately and have been struggling with my beard feeling dry and brittle but this conditioner stepped up to the plate. Offering a 2-in-1 combo of skin moisturizer and beard conditioner, I can say I'm pleased. Also, purchasing this didn't break my bank either, was about $6.50 USD for a 89 ml bottle.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner more...
This is a pretty good product if your beard needs some softening. It works great as a facial moisturizer under the beard. If you find your skin feeling dry this season, I recommend putting in on overnight then washing with the proper beard soap in the morning. It really helped with dry patches. As for an all day leave in conditioner, my husband found it felt greasy and heavy. I agree. It just didn't absorb like you would expect it too. As part of an overnight routine, a couple times a week, it is really nice! The scent is very light. Something you would expect from an original scent men's deodorant. Very clean smelling.
Shaun H.
Great every day beard conditioner, nice masculine smell my wife enjoys. Not overly oily or intensely fragrant. It's become a part of my daily regiment. I would recommend this for older men that what to feel clean and dapper.
Seneca B.
Barnwell, SC
I only used this product once because it had a very unpleasant smell. It smelled very antiseptic. I found this unusual because I have used other clubman products with no problem.
Clifford J.
Louisville, KY
Keeps beard more manageable and supple.I would recommend this product to others.Very affordable for someone looking to grow a beard.