BY CLUB HOUSE #2 in Extracts

Vanilla Extract enhances all baked goods and fruit desserts. Add to sour cream, yoghurt, icings, syrups, fruit sauces, whipped cream and whipped toppings. Also great in coffee, hot chocolate, cola and milkshakes.

Caitlin R.
Oshawa , on
I use this for all my baking. I love it! I was actually i need of more. So thank you influenster for sending me more
Darla L.
Great flavour! We made vanilla ice cream and used the vanilla extract and it gave it a real vanilla flavour.
robyn S.
Loved this vanilla would use again once I’m out fast great in cookies and cake smell amazing
Jennifer K.
Coquitlam, BC
I received the Club House Premium Artificial Vanilla Extract complimentary for reviewing purposes. Prior to receiving it in my Vox Box, this was a product that I was already quite familiar with, and has previously purchased, as it is a good quality product at a good price point. I will definitely continue purchasing this Vanilla extract!
Amanda M.
Ottawa, ON
Thank you to Club House and Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this premium artificial vanilla to try out. Typically I like to buy pure vanilla and don’t buy artificial. However, I was happy to see there was more real vanilla added into this one. I baked some banana muffins and some cookies using this vanilla and they turned out great. A good alternative to cost saving for sure (as opposed to pure vanilla extract).
Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
At first I didn’t what I would do with vanilla because I don’t bake, I don’t make cake or anything. But with the regular 40°C we get this summer I found pretty useful to have vanilla on hand to make iced coffee! It adds the special taste that makes my iced coffee wonderful! My boyfriend loves it! I can’t compare to other vanilla because it’s the first one I ever tested, but I’m satisfied with this product.
Nichole W.
Middle Sackville , LA
I was reminded of how much better the premium brand of vanilla extract was with this. I used to buy this brand, but then started buying cheaper store name brands because of the cost, however the taste is so much better, you would think it was pure, not artificial, makes me want to go back to purchasing the Club House brand
Shaline P.
Scarborough , ON
This product is really nice, it and be use in many different recipes. I’ve always use this product and it meets expectations always. It’s is also a pretty good price and the size is pretty good. I would recommend this to people that like to bake and make different kinds of desserts..
Carly S.
I’ve used vanilla extract for years, so to get it in a box was awesome, I always like to have it in the house so having an extra was perfect! I love using it in French Toast and Crepes for morning breakfast. I also like using it in cakes and other baking! Adds the perfect vanilla sweetness!
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
I normally buy the cheap stuff because we use vanilla so often and I didn’t think it would make a difference but upon trying this one, I was amazed how strong and rich the flavour was. It will be hard to go back to using anything of a lesser quality