BY CLUB HOUSE

Made with the perfect blend of organic ingredients, this gravy makes it easy to create delicious meals you can feel good about serving to your family.

Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Purchased at: Instacart
i is was the pick up for a ya know when we are done with our meeting we will we need a new
Stephanie C.
Airdrie, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
#WeeknightMealIdeas, #helloflavour I forgot to add a pro tip! I added the leftover gravy to my vegetable soup the next day for added flavour, I do this all the time with left over gravy and meat drippings. Yum!
Thoroughly enjoyed this brown gravy over garlic mashed potatoes last night! Easy recipe to follow, very savory and rich flavour. My kids loved it also. And we appreciate the organic factor. As a die hard gravy mix user, is absolutely purchase this from my local grocery store. I was super excited to get these complimentary samples from Influenster and helloflavour.ca, thank you!
Kaylaa H.
Dartmouth, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
This has to be one of the best tasting gravys i have ever used. I love that it is organic and it has a great nutrition lable. The taste itself is amazing. It also tastes like my dads homemade gravy (which i love!) i must say if you love gravy (i should mention i used it on mashed potatoes😱😍) its perfect! I will definetly be busy these all of the time and will reccomend to all of my friends and family!
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
I was very excited to try out this gravy when I recieved it in my @HelloFlavour.ca VoxBox! I made garden mashed potatoes and put the gravy to the test. However, it didn't live up to the hype. My husband and I both found it rather bland with an odd flavour for brown gravy. The texture was bang on but the flavour just wasn't there. I will continue using my usual brown gravy mix.
Cindy S.
North York, ON
Only giving it one star because you can't give it no stars :p

The stuff is awful...a really weird taste...not at all like Brown gravy. Well...maybe if you made the Brown gravy in a cardboard box and then allowed said box to dissolve into the liquid itself...and then served the liquid inside an old gym shoe. Did I mention it tastes weird?

Would not recommend.
Sarah G.
Burnaby, BC
Super easy to make this gravy. We served it with turkey and stuffing for a small dinner at home. Very tasty. Good colour and thickness. I usually make gravy from scratch but this is definitely handy to have!! Like that it’s organic and doesn’t have a bunch of bad additives like msg or anything. Received this free for testing but my own opinions.
Liz G.
Received this product complimentary from Influenster- thank you! It was a big hit over here. I prepared it with coconut oil as opposed to butter. My kids LOVED it over roasted mini potatoes. The next day it wasn't great as the consistency changed, but once we reheated it, it still tasted great. We loved that it was organic and Kosher!
♡sunshine♡ L.
Aylmer , ON
Absolutely love this.. Makes making gravy with my drippings so easy. I made a pork roast and used the drippings with the brown gravy package..
#helloflavour #gotitfree #influenster #voxbox #clubhouse #weeknightmealideas
Miriam W.
New Westminster, BC
Received this little gem for free in my Vox Box! Can’t go wrong with clubhouse seasoning. We used this one to spruce up our Shepherds Pie tonight! This gravy mix will make any dinner just a little more satisfying. Try it at your next meal!
Shileen L.
I made the Club House Organic Brown Gravy that I received from Influenster.ca and it did not disappoint. It was delicious; very flavorful and quick and easy to prepare. I'll definately buy it for making gravy.
#weeknightmealideas #clubhouse #influensterca