BY CLUB HOUSE #8 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Mix into 1lb (500 g) of any ground meat, shape into 4 patties and grill over medium heat 4-6 minutes per side or until burgers reach internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).

Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
This product is so easy to use!! Just tear the top and mix into ground beef, with no other ingredients required! I was a little skeptical at first, normally making burgers with an egg, onions, crumbs & spices, but the mix-in binds the beef and gives it an incredible smoky flavour, no extras required!!

I received Clubhouse La Grille's Brown Sugar Bourbon Mix-In complimentary for testing/review purposes from HelloFlavour.ca & Influenster, all opinions are my own.
LORENA F.
Thornhill, ON
The BROWN SUGAR BOURBON BURGER MIX is flavourful and tempered enough to make room for the extra condiments and ingredients.  It doesn't overpower the beefy flavour of the burger.  Overall, it was very convenient and easy to prepare, and very satisfying to the taste buds. It made the process of making burgers really easy and the recipes from their site helped a lot. I just followed the recipe faithfully and voila - it turned out very good for what it is.  I definitely recommend the product!I received this product free of charge for testing purposes.
Ivanka S.
Waterloo, ON
My burgers tasted like they were prepared by a chef! This sauce added lots of flavour to my burgers and gave it a nice sweet taste. They tasted better than any burger from a restaurant. It was very easy to use, I just mixed it with my burger meat, added some salt and pepper and threw them on the grill. I received this product for free for testing purposes but I will definitely continue buying it and I can’t wait to try the rest of the flavours. I recommend this if you want to turn your boring burgers into dinner party worthy burgers!
Macha P.
Piedmont , QC
I received this product for a vox box. Unfortunately I am so sad because I am celiac, so I can not taste because this product is not certified Gluten free. So for me it's sure he loses stars because for me and all other celiacs, we can not taste it. But , I do not take away all its stars because, the idea of ​​the product is super good, the smell is enticing and the packaging is perfect for a good bbq Club House La Grille Brown Sugar Bourbon Mix-In
Lara A.
Calgary, AB
Mix ins are a quick and fun way to inject some flavour into your burgers. My boyfriend and I don't have a barbeque in our small apartment but we like that hot off the grill flavour. We whipped up some quick patties using Club House La Grille Brown Sugar Bourbon Mix-In for dinner alongside some fresh cut fries, and we did it all in the oven. The mix-in made the burgers taste like they took way more effort to make. We used 1 packet for 4 yummy patties. I recommend you give it a try!

I receieved this product for free to test and review. All of the above opinions are my own.
Ashlie R.
Waterloo, ON
I got this in a recent VoxBox, but I don't eat a lot of red meat, so I was a little hesitant to mix this with another meat. I decided to add it to some chicken breast, since it smelled so good after I opened it. It marinated my chicken well, and was definitely a delicious flavour. I'm now curious of how this would taste mixed into a burger, and I can't wait to try it out! Only thing, I wish it had a closing mechanism of some sort, since for only one person, there is way too much sauce in there.
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
My husband and I we love this product, I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but the thing is that we always buy it, this my husband to go for burger or even steak, this weekend we had a tacos night and I used it for the beef and let me tell you that it was delicious, I don’t have anything bad to say about this seasoning
becky m.
kitchener, ON
This is not something I normally would have picked up at the grocery, but I'm happy I received it in my voxbox because it was delicious! It honestly was simple, just added it to a beef/pork blend of groundbeef and a little bit of salt. I found this helped keep my hamburgers super moist! Next time I think I'm going to add some shredded cheese with it, I think it'd be delicious! Thanks Clubhouse!
Kylie F.
Toronto, ON
I received this product complimentary of Influenster in a VoxBox. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to add flavor to a burger this is definitely a great option. It adds a bit of sweetness which makes a delicious sweet and savory combo. Perfect for bbq season and it'd probably taste great on chicken or in tacos too! Club House La Grille Brown Sugar Bourbon Mix-In
Chelsey  B.
This recipe is beyond easy!! I have always had a hard time making fresh burgers. They always fall apart but not with this recipe. The burger mix is perfect for fresh burgers. No binder needed. It's just a great product! The burgers turn out juicy and so flavorful. Would 100% recommend to friends and family.