GroceryPantryClub House
Club House La Grille Barbeque Chicken Seasoning

Club House® La Grille Barbeque Chicken Seasoning

by Club House

A lively blend of spices, garlic, onion and seasoned salt. It is designed to quickly and easily provide the slow, smoked flavour of barbecue chicken. Club House La Grille seasonings make it easy to deliver the bigger, bolder grilling flavours your customers are demanding.
Shake on your favourite grilled chicken dishes and enjoy flavourful barbecue chicken. Rub into skin of chicken before broiling or grilling.

INGREDIENTS: SALT, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), DEHYDRATED ONION AND GARLIC, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SPICE EXTRACTIVES, CORNSTARCH, DISODIUM INOSINATE AND GUANYLATE, SILICON DIOXIDE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Club House® La Grille Barbeque Chicken Seasoning!
Michelle C.
My family absolutely loves Clubhouse they are an essential to my kitchen I don't know what I would do without it. If you have not tried it I highly recommended you try it all of them that I've tried so far are amazing!
Courtney W.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This clubhouse barbecue chicken seasoning is absolutely delicious to use on chicken and so many other things! It’s a perfect blend of spices and it’s not too sweet or spicy or salty. It’s just perfect.
Allia S.
Ajax
This club house seasoning adds the perfect flavor to your food. Works great to add that special touch of bar b que
Lynsay  B.
LOVE! Oh this on chicken is amazing! I would recommend this highly and we buy it on repeat for years! Try it you will love it! On crispy chicken legs with skin it is so good, just not too high and it is delicious!
Kristi S.
Richmond Hill , ON
We have so many different club house seasonings in our kitchen because powdered spices are lower carb than liquid sauces
Nissrine B.
Windsor, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great seasoning for chicken. It gives chicken a great flavour it’s not too spicy it’s the perfect taste. It makes bbq chicken taste amazing and flavourful.
Alannah F.
Amazing flavours!!  The size and the price is also a great deal.  The flavours are perfect for the purpose of the seasoning
stacie M.
burlington, ON
I use this on my chicken breasts, chicken thighs, not too much though so it is not overpowering.  It is good!  It's a sample in my kitchen and it adds a great taste while still enjoying the flavour of the chicken!  I recommend it, highly if you want to add some flavour!
Whitney F.
Ottawa, ON
Love this seasoning! Use it when baking chicken breast and it adds so much flavour. Often I use it when doing a sheet pan recipe and mix my veggies (usually bell peppers and/or zucchini) and chicken breast strips together with it in a bowl and a bit of oil and then bake it all together. I mix it all into a bowl of rice and it’s delicious!
Julie T.
Pembroke, ON
I love the flavour of this seasoning. When I use this on my chicken, it not only has delicious flavour but it makes the chicken tender and juicy

Looking for your answer?