Club House Caesar Rim Seasoning uploaded by Courtney W.Club House Caesar Rim Seasoning uploaded by Courtney W.

BY CLUB HOUSE #5 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Rub the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and swirl into the seasoning. Tips: Sprinkle on French Fries and your favourite Potatoes and Vegetables. Add to Coleslaw and Salad Dressings to taste. Great on Fish, Seafood and Chicken.

robyn S.
Used once very easy and great to use not that expensive in store and smells good as well
Rory S.
Kitchener, ON
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

To be fair, I drink a lot of virgin caesars and have never used this brand of Rim seasoning.  However, now that I have tried it, I can't picture a caesar without it.  It has a very similar flavour to other seasonings, however this one lacked the very distinct aftertaste, of my old seasoning, so on that front alone, WIN.

I would also say it's salt content isn't outrageous, considering what it's made out of, but I would still limit myself to two or three caesars a day, just to keep the salt a little bit healthier.
Liny D.
Brantford, ON
I would lick this off of the back of my hand all day. of course I tend to put it on the rim of my Caesar drinks at least once a week. I am fairly certain if I look in my cupboards right now I have one version of this still present.... Nope I just checked I used that all to!! Looks like I have to go get more!! Apparently all I have is no name celery salt in my cupboards and that is terrible because my brand of Caesar salt Rim drink is Clubhouse!!! This is delicious and I have never had a complaint about having a Ceasar Rim salt topped Clubhouse drink. Club House Caesar Rim Seasoning
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I loved this caesar rim salt and I love club house products. This is full of flavour and is delicious. It has the perfect blend of spices and seasoning. There are no artificial colours or flavours. It’s great for Caesars but can also be used on veggies or even meat. I received this item free for testing purposes but will definitely be buying it in the future.
Flavia M.
This has got to be my favourite Caesar rim seasoning EVER. Seriously. My mouth is watering just thinking about it, and now I'm really craving another Caesar. The flavours are just at a perfect intensity, and they all interact very well together. I taste pepper, lime, and celery most distinctly...and I'm seriously crazy about this seasoning. Yum!
Carley C.
Toronto, ON
I've recently become infatuated with caesars, so I was excited to try and make my own! This stuff is good, a little "spicy" for my liking, but I usually find most things spicy haha. I also like to use this a seasoning while cooking other dishes as well. I received this for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
Even though I received this in a PR package, whenever I have a caesar I buy this product for the mix. It is way better than making the mix yourself, it has the right amount of spices and its ready made.  Its a great size for when your entertaining and its cleaner to deal with.
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
It’s the perfect finishing touch for a Caesar. Just the smell alone makes me think of drinks on a patio in the summertime. The celery salt flavour was not too overpowering which is good because I’m not a big fan of celery. It was well rounded and tasty!
Jenna O.
Cormack, NL
I don’t drink Caesars so I have only tried this as a spice. I do like the flavor it adds but it is easily overpowering so you definitely do not need to go heavy on it unless you want it to be the dominant flavor. I received it free for testing purpose.
Lizzie J.
Mississauga, ON
I have been using this brand of Caesar Rim Seasoning for as long as I remember and honestly I don't think I'll ever switch! Hell, i've even tried making my own and honestly nothing compares, plus it's super inexpensive and lasts you a long time! It's also super fun to rim your shot glasses with seasoning, love it :))))))))))