Club House Brown 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix

Club House Brown 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix

25 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Club House Brown 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Ottawa, Ont
Club House Brown 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix uploaded by Leigh B.
Our family uses Club house gravies all the time. This one is our fav it has less salt and that's a good thing The flavour is nice and rich and goes amazingly well on mash potatoes & meatloaf. The convenient packaging allows you to use just a little at a time. Just mix with water
Belleville, ON
This is one awesome gravy, easy to make, flavour is awesome, goes with many things, I sometimes use it to make the gravy in our stew, I so recommend this, without no hesitation!!
Edmonton, AB
Club House Brown 25% Less Salt Gravy Mix uploaded by Mutzza A.
Making a thick delicious brown gravey is necessary when you are making baked potatoes with vegetables and chicken or when you make a rice and beef stew. This allows you to make amazing beef stew or gravy. I always miss it with my spices some tomatoes sauce plus fried onions and let it steamer. It is affordable and I recommend to anyone who wants a thick gravy to perfection.

Looking for your answer?