Club Crackers uploaded by Amanda K.Club Crackers uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY UNKNOWN

Club Cheese Bites mini sandwich crackers are the perfect little size for snacking. Made with real cheese and light, flaky Club crackers, Club Cheese Bites are a deliciously wholesome snack, without artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Buy on target.com
Ashley ✨.
SC
I found these at Walmart and had to try them since I love the Ritz ones and these are just as good! They were $2 for the box and I will definitely buy again. Just the right amount of cheese and the perfect size cracker.
Natasha C.
Reading
The best cheesy bites cracker that I had ate. I love the taste and the size of it. It is very effective to picnic day and just a rush day. The price is very affordable. I will definitely recommended it
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Got these babies from Target the other night for my 1 year old son as a snack. Well they turned into moms snacks too lol they are delicious and a great go to snack for me while I am in dental assistant school. Great buy with a great price. I think you can get them from Walmart too
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
These are mini cheese covered sandwiched crackers, they're conveniently sized. The one downside for me is that many of the crackers were single without its partner. Other than that, they were tasty.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
These are actually very delicious and better than the Ritz ones. Not super salty. They are addictive. Highly recommend these but not if your on a diet. You can't stop eating them.
Melissa T.
Delicious!! So glad they make these now. The marriage of two of my favorite things, peanut butter and club crackers!! Yummmy!! There could be just a little bit more PB but that's not going to stop me from eating them!
Amanda K.
Vienna, VA
I just love this crackers! With peanut butter is so much more delicious! Try it , you are going to love it!
Sarah A.
Pretty tasty product. I would definitely buy these again. My family loves them! They're so delicious!