BY CLUB CLIO

CLIO PERIPERA Peri's Ink Velvet Sellout Red #1 see more...

Thanh B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
So convenient to throw on the purse and easy to apply too.
The red is actually too bright for my taste as a whole lips, so I usually apply just my inner lips as a ombré effect. The formula is creamy and last quite long. The price is also cheap, I really like it and will definitely buy more colors.
Melissa C.
Still getting used to how colorful this is , but it is a very pretty red. The first red That actually looks good on me. The value is good and the product is great. Velvety finish with a lot of lasting color. First liquid lipstick ish product I’ve been able to successfully put on without creasing or sticking and minimal ruboff. This lasts about 6 hours for me and tints after it rubs off to last a bit longer. Craziness!
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
this is my fave lip product at the moment! i bought it in amazon and im loving it!! it’s my first time using it and definitely gonna buy some again! it’s super easy to apply and a little product goes a long way and it’s still super long lasting! and if you want to you can put more product for a full lip and less product for gradient effect. super love it!
Sandra D.
I love this lip tint. I used to level wear bright colors on my lips, but this tint is bright without looking too bold, if that makes sense. Actually, you can choose the intensity you want. The Ink Velvet tints differ from the Ink Tints in texture; these are more of a creamy lipstick while the Ink ones are a little more watery but not exactly a water tint. Remember to moisturize your lips before wearing!
Summer K.
Denver, CO
Love the formula. Love the way it dries and love the tint! Overall great product ! The color lasts all day.
Esther C.
I bought this for my frd and myself, love the packaging it’s really cute, the lip tint last pretty long and it’s really light so it doesn’t really feel like anything, I bought it a few times now and I would definitely buy it again
Catalina W.
Fairfield
This is my favorite lip product! The color is pretty and it leaves your lips absolutely smooth– like the smoothing effect in photoshop. I also love how easy it is to cleanly apply this with the applicator it gives you; it is super simple. What I love most about this (other than the smoothing effect) is that it does not come off. It stays on your lips all day (even through the night). It does have transfer but it makes no difference to the amount on your lips. There are no streaks either. For something as low as $7-8 it has amazing quality.
Bianca D.
Dubai, Dubai
Peri’s Ink Velvet has a creamy formula that can be compared to Nyx lip cream. The only difference is that, this is soooo much more better! It has a soft velvety finish just as it says on the package. But the moment you apply this product on your lips, the colour just melts and you’ll actually feel like you have no product on.
Marinella F.
I like this product so much this is my favorite ink tint so far and i ilove their product and i want to have a review for this
Victoria F.
Is this super pigmented????