CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uploaded by Erin M.CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY CLR #87 in Surface Care

CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.

Design for the environment.

Recognized for safer chemistry.

Foaming action.

Bleach-free.

Powerful foam spray removes tough mold and mildew stains from tile, hardwood floors and more.

Biodegradable.

U.S. EPA.

www.epa.gov/dfe. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nanette F.
Nashville
It does not remove ingrained mold/mildew from caulk around my bathtub. Just doesn't cut it. On a good note, this is a great surface cleaner for all sorts of things. My stainless steel sinks have never been so shiny. It cuts through the hairspray film on my bathroom countertop and floor like a charm. No scrubbing. Very gentle, light scent. I won't buy it for mold/mildew, but I will buy it for quick, effective cleaning on other surfaces.
Jennifer W.
Lake Alfred, FL
This product did not clean anything mildew or not. I tried it today because the store did not have my regular mildew killer cleaner I usually use. Took it home and it didn't clean anything not even hard water areas and the mildew from having kids that don't like to close the curtains in the shower. Luckily I had a small amount of my regular cleaner.
I'm not sure it cleans up all the stains on wood, but you can definitely see a difference when used on other surfaces; albeit you may have to use it more than once or twice to completely remove mold & mildew. I give it a 5 because it doesn't damage wood.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Bleach free and it removes mold and mildew stains. It has a powerful foam. I use this on my hardwood floors tiles and in my bathroom.