CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

by CLR

CLR® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.

Design for the environment.

Recognized for safer chemistry.

Foaming action.

Bleach-free.

Powerful foam spray removes tough mold and mildew stains from tile, hardwood floors and more.

Biodegradable.

U.S. EPA.

www.epa.gov/dfe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mold and mildew cleaner works really well. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell and maybe that's because it's bleach free. It's easy to use and I just follow the directions and cleans up any mold or mildew buildup usually in the bathroom area. I would recommend to anybody that has a mold or mildew issue that they try this product.
ashley P.
CLR Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uploaded by ashley P.
it wasn't my first time purshase and I bought it few times and it's worked to got rid of mold and stains in any bathroom and kitchen. it's bleach free and foaming. good value and not really pricey just 5 dollars. definitely I'll buy it again. highly recommended and good quality. #TheBigClean
Kristine S.
I'm not sure it cleans up all the stains on wood, but you can definitely see a difference when used on other surfaces; albeit you may have to use it more than once or twice to completely remove mold & mildew. I give it a 5 because it doesn't damage wood.
Courtney S.
Cameron, NC
This stuff cleans up even the heaviest mildew/mold/soap scum stains. I was testing out cleaning products since we live in a very humid state and my daughters baby walker always stayed out on the porch. The seat of it was fabric, and this is the only thing that removed the mildew stains! Not to mention it didn't make the colors bleed. I use it on my refridgerator, bathroom, microwave, toys, clothes, everything!
Jessica L.
Charleroi
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing!! It removes years old rust, the grimiest dirt, soap scum, and more. Even better, I have never had a problem with it ruining the finish on a product or such. However it is definitely a very strong product, the aroma is potent. Doesn't harm my skin but would recommend gloves while using as I would with any cleaning product. ❤️❤️
member-4f0fe
This product did not work, AT ALL. The mold is just as bad as before I applied the product. I left it for much longer than the recomended time and...nothing. Don't waste your money!
Kawanda A.
Flint, MI
Bleach free and it removes mold and mildew stains. It has a powerful foam. I use this on my hardwood floors tiles and in my bathroom.
Vivian H.
San Gabriel
This is probably my favorite product of all from the line! I use this product about two or one time out of the month. It’s only for the bathroom and sinks. this product and brand is the only thing I trust your make your bathroom brand new again!
Kati S.
Portland
works!! I used it in the shower and... wow! cleared up mildew stains and gave me a bright clean shower! con was: I had to spray 2-3 times on tough stains. oh they joys of moving into a bachelor pard
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This worked well to clean my shower! It was affordable and is easily found in any store! It doesn’t have a strong chemical smell either and it really cleaned everything! Definitely recommend to everyone!

Looking for your answer?