CLR Liquid Build-Up Remover 42 oz.

by CLR

CLR Build up remover dissolves sources of clogs such as oil, soap scum, shampoo, conditioners, shaving cream, toothpaste, and kitchen waste and keeps drains flowing smoothly. Use in sinks, toilets, showers, drains, garbage disposals and grease traps. Fragrance Free. Safe for septic systems and All Pipes. Part of the EPA Safter Choice Program.

Product Form: liquid

Container Size: 42-oz.

CLR Build up Remover is a preventative maintenance product; Keeps All Pipes Flowing Freely; Easy to use Pour and Go

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLR Liquid Build-Up Remover 42 oz.!
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
CLR Liquid Build-Up Remover 42 oz. uploaded by Darcy W.
I bought this after a friend told me how well it does on slow draining sinks. Especially if you have hard water. Very easy to use and it worked like a charm. I prefer this because it is non toxic. It has many other uses as well. I highly recommend CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz
Rachael Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
Still is the best clog remover ever and removes limescale and rust. Doesn't mess up porcelain or any pipes. Good to clean off a limey shower.
Carley P.
Kitchener, ON
We use this to unclog our drain. The natural ones just don't work at all compared to CLR. It is easy to use and works great. I would say I'm a bit weary pouring it down the sink because I don't know the environmental impact.

Looking for your answer?