Home & GardenCLR
Calcium Lime & Rust Remover

CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover

by CLR

CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover: CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover Blasts Calcium Deposits From Glassware, Tile, Tea And Coffee Pots. Dissolves Lime Scale From Coffee Pots, Humidifiers, Tubs, Toilets And Sinks. This calcium/lime remover also zaps Rust Stains From Stucco, Brick, Porcelain, Chrome And Metal. Money Back Guarantee - CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover Is Guaranteed To Be The Easiest Method Of Quickly Dissolving Calcium, Lime And Rust Stains You Have Ever Used And Must Perform To Your Complete Satisfaction Or Return To Place Of Purchase With Receipt For A Full Refund Of Purchase Price. Clr - De Los Recipientes De Vidrio, Carrafas, Teteras Y Cafeteras. De Las Cafeteras Automaticas, Humidificatores, Baneras, Banos Y Fregaderos. Del Estuco, Los Ladrillos, LA Porcelana, El Chroma, Y Los Metales. Remueve Instantaneamente Los Depositos De Calcio, Cal & Oxido. Garantia De Devolucion De Su Dinero - Se Garantiza Que Clr Es El Metodo Mas Facil Para Disolver Rapidamente Calcio, Cal Y Manchas De Oxidacion Que Jamas HA Usado, Y Debe Funcionar A Su Entera Satisfaccion. De Otra Manera, Devuelva El Producto Al Lugar Donde Lo Compro Junto Con El Recibo De Compra Y Recibira El Reembolso Total Del Precio De Compra. Enhanced Patented Formula Recognized For Safer Chemistry Formulated In Partnership With The Epa CLR Rust Remover is septic Safe

Always wanted to try this stuff. Anything I should avoid cleaning? All metals okay, like aluminum or steel?
Has anyone used this on brushed brass fixtures? Did it strip them or was it safe to use on them?
Start your review of CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This works great for getting calcium buildup off of things.in reviews
It works really well cleaning cloudy residue off traditional glass coffee pots. in reviews
I like the CLR cleaner does a great job at removing stains from tub, toilets, and I have also used to clean my coffee decanter!in reviews
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,326 reviews
This is a good product to use around the house. I habe soaked my shower head in solution to get ridof calcium and lime build up. I would not only purchase again but do recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Great product for cleaning in the bathroom. I used it for calcium deposits on a shower door it looked new again.
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
It is a nice product but didnt resolved my problem . This product didn't remove the entire the rust or calcium lime. However it did diminish the trace
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I used this on an old porcelain tub and it worked amazing. I have hard water so this does wonders on water stains.
Kelly N.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of the best products out there to get stains from hard water to dissappear from bathroom tubs, toilets and sinks!
Cassandra P.
1036 kansas Avenue Atchison, KS
Love this product and I just bought this a few days ago works great for my fixtures in the bathroom
Jazmine L.
Cicero, IL
I am a machanic and we are always using this at work .. I sugest you take care of your car with this so it wont look old later on !
Stephanie S.
Holy moly, this stuff is magical. I live near the beach, and have a huge problem with rust, as the moist salty air turns even stainless appliances and trims to rust very quickly. In most cases a spray or two will eat right through any rusty spots fairly quickly. In worse situations, you may need to soak the item in a solution of water and CLR. I have never had this not work!
Emily S.
Absolutely amazing works great for removing everything i need it to. Even if it has to soak all night. Great product.
Crystal D.
I've only used it once and I did the 50/50 mixture. I used it on my shower head because my apartment complex has hard water and the shower head was getting clogged. It quickly dissolved a lot of the built up calcium on the head.