CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover

CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover: CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover Blasts Calcium Deposits From Glassware, Tile, Tea And Coffee Pots. Dissolves Lime Scale From Coffee Pots, Humidifiers, Tubs, Toilets And Sinks. This calcium/lime remover also zaps Rust Stains From Stucco, Brick, Porcelain, Chrome And Metal. Money Back Guarantee - CLR Calcium Lime & Rust Remover Is Guaranteed To Be The Easiest Method Of Quickly Dissolving Calcium, Lime And Rust Stains You Have Ever Used And Must Perform To Your Complete Satisfaction Or Return To Place Of Purchase With Receipt For A Full Refund Of Purchase Price. Clr - De Los Recipientes De Vidrio, Carrafas, Teteras Y Cafeteras. De Las Cafeteras Automaticas, Humidificatores, Baneras, Banos Y Fregaderos. Del Estuco, Los Ladrillos, LA Porcelana, El Chroma, Y Los Metales. Remueve Instantaneamente Los Depositos De Calcio, Cal & Oxido. Garantia De Devolucion De Su Dinero - Se Garantiza Que Clr Es El Metodo Mas Facil Para Disolver Rapidamente Calcio, Cal Y Manchas De Oxidacion Que Jamas HA Usado, Y Debe Funcionar A Su Entera Satisfaccion. De Otra Manera, Devuelva El Producto Al Lugar Donde Lo Compro Junto Con El Recibo De Compra Y Recibira El Reembolso Total Del Precio De Compra. Enhanced Patented Formula Recognized For Safer Chemistry Formulated In Partnership With The Epa CLR Rust Remover is septic Safe see more...

• Always wanted to try this stuff. Anything I should avoid cleaning...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on brushed brass fixtures? Did it strip them...1 Answers
  • "This works great for getting calcium buildup off of things." in 1 review
  • "It works really well cleaning cloudy residue off traditional glass coffee pots. " in 1 review
  • "I like the CLR cleaner does a great job at removing stains from tub, toilets, and I have also used to clean my coffee decanter!" in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Holy moly, this stuff is magical.

I live near the beach, and have a huge problem with rust, as the moist salty air turns even stainless appliances and trims to rust very quickly.

In most cases a spray or two will eat right through any rusty spots fairly quickly. In worse situations, you may need to soak the item in a solution of water and CLR. I have never had this not work!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Listen let me tell you that this stuff is strong and it gets the job down.. When we first moved into our house .. The tub was crazy dirty and rust was everywhere.I sprayed this product and let it set for a couple of minutes and took my sponge and baby i tell you that bathroom looked brand new .. You can also use on that little rust spots outside ..
Crystal D.
I've only used it once and I did the 50/50 mixture. I used it on my shower head because my apartment complex has hard water and the shower head was getting clogged. It quickly dissolved a lot of the built up calcium on the head.

Valerie A.
Got a house recently and the toilets were nasty! it had really bad build up urine stains... disgusting! used this product and it did awesome!! scrub a lot of you want to see better results, definitely gonna clean it again lol
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This works great for getting calcium buildup off of things. It took stains out of my tub also. Do not let it soak too long. I didn't know and left it in a pan and it ate holes into bottom of it.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
This stuff is good. You can use it in the toilet to get stains out of the bowl too. It gets the calcium off of it. You just have to let it set for about 5 min. Hard stains maybe a little longer.
Randee J.
Chandler, AZ
Liquid magic for lime crusted faucets!! A little CLR, water, and a cup.... Clean faucet! A warning: The smell is terrible and you MUST MUST MUST wear gloves
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
It is a nice product but didnt resolved my problem . This product didn't remove the entire the rust or calcium lime. However it did diminish the trace
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
CLR is amazing! It does wonders for calcium, lime, and rust problems. Don't like the radioactive color and I'm terrified to get it on my skin though.
Sha D.
CLR works great on so many things! We used this weekend to clean our hub caps and our headlights. Thanks CLR you helped us get Winter-Ready!
Jody D.
Always wanted to try this stuff. Anything I should avoid cleaning? All metals okay, like aluminum or steel?
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Has anyone used this on brushed brass fixtures? Did it strip them or was it safe to use on them?