CLR Calcium Lime Rust Cleaner uploaded by Miranda W.

BY CLR

Use This Product To Clean Toilet Bowl, Humidifier, Washer/Dishwasher, Coffee Pot, Coffee Maker, Showerhead, Siding/Concrete And Tools. Blasts Calcium Deposits From Glassware, Tile, Tea And Coffee Pots Dissolve Lime Scale From Coffee Pots, Humidifiers, Tubs, Toilets And Sinks Zaps Rust Stains From Stucco, Brick, Porcelain, Chrome And Metal Septic Safe Designed For The Environment – U.S. Epa Formulated In Partnership With The Epa Recognized For Safer Chemistry see more...

Jordan W.
No! Horrible thought it was ok it is just plain awful and doesn't work for build up. It smells ok compared to somethings I’ve used. It’s not effective on any build up at all maybe the dirty ness of the bathroom but not what it’s to be working for!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I used CLR to remove hard water build-up around a few sinks in my home. I used it straight out of the bottle and let it sit for a few minutes. With some scrubbing it removed the build-up. The next project was the shower with glass wall and door. It was a mess of water spots and soap scum. I tried regular household cleaners, WD40 and some other "secret weapons" found on the web - no luck. I them wiped CLR with a soft sponge all over the shower and let sit for a few minutes. Next up, scrubbing and rinsing -success! Most of the spots were gone and the glass looked much improved. Keep in mind, it takes work, not just spray 'n wipe.
Brandy  S.
Fort Worth, TX
I was of course skeptical when I saw this product advertised. But I fell for it and bought it and boy am I glad I did! Using this has brought new life to some stuff around my house. Giving me back my pretty stainless steel appliances. If you want a product to do what it says its gong to do I would really recommend this!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product definitely works well. It is affordable and effective. I usually buy it at Walmart target or the grocery store. I definitely recommend this cleaner it is very great at getting stubborn hard to clean areas.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
There are many uses for this stuff .once you buy it and clean a few things (they turn out looking brand new) you know it was money well spent
Janet O.
Orland, CA
This stuff is amazing! Will get any job done perfectly, i would definitely recommend this product to anyone i come across.
Pat F.
I live in a small town which has a hard water supply. For those of you who live in similar places, you know what I'm talking about. CLR Lime & Rust Remover powers away those nasty hard water stains that plague bathtubs, toilets, sinks, kettles, etc. Great product!