CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz

by CLR

Use This Product To Clean Toilet Bowl, Humidifier, Washer/Dishwasher, Coffee Pot, Coffee Maker, Showerhead, Siding/Concrete And Tools. Blasts Calcium Deposits From Glassware, Tile, Tea And Coffee Pots Dissolve Lime Scale From Coffee Pots, Humidifiers, Tubs, Toilets And Sinks Zaps Rust Stains From Stucco, Brick, Porcelain, Chrome And Metal Septic Safe Designed For The Environment – U.S. Epa Formulated In Partnership With The Epa Recognized For Safer Chemistry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
I have tried this multiple times on a bathroom sink rust stain and could not get it to work (along with several other products). The consistency is about as thin as water. And this is the problem! It doesn't stay on the area needed to be treated!. I found another product that works way better.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz uploaded by Sheryl K.
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz this just seems to be on my self in laundry room with maintenance type items. I am not sure where we got it or if it worked for original reason. I tried on on cleaning up old table legs. It didn’t seem to make a difference. I am not sure why but putting it back in the shelf In basement. There is about 1/3 left. No idea cost. I won’t buy again.
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a life safer when tackling hard lime and calcium stains. About once a month I take my shower head off and give a good soak in CLR to revive the shine. It cleans inside and outside the house. I definitely recommend.
Lilian M.
Kingsland, Georgia
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
CLR Calcium Lime and Rust Remover - 28 fl oz uploaded by Lilian M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy bueno, quita el sucio más difícil y no tiene olor fuerte, y el precio es super bueno, se lo recomiendo mucho
Jordan W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
No! Horrible thought it was ok it is just plain awful and doesn't work for build up. It smells ok compared to somethings I’ve used. It’s not effective on any build up at all maybe the dirty ness of the bathroom but not what it’s to be working for!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product definitely works well. It is affordable and effective. I usually buy it at Walmart target or the grocery store. I definitely recommend this cleaner it is very great at getting stubborn hard to clean areas.
Cindy K.
Seminole, FL
This product is amazing for water with a lot of calcium, lime and rust. I use this product in my bathroom to make sure that there is not a lot of calcium and lime on my shower head. This product works amazing and keeps my home fresh and clean.
Christine H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Our water is very hard and our dishwasher had a thick layer of calcium buildup on the bottom of the dishwasher. Stainless steel was rusting and tarnishing. After one use, buildup was less and what was left was loosened so I could scrape most the rest off. The dishes have been coming out cleaner and shinier since!
Key L.
Atlanta
I was a union plumber for 4 years and this stuff works wonders. Tubs, shower heads, dishwasher, toilets. It works on everything. Wear gloves and it can be slick strong in smell.
Casey K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used CLR to remove hard water build-up around a few sinks in my home. I used it straight out of the bottle and let it sit for a few minutes. With some scrubbing it removed the build-up. The next project was the shower with glass wall and door. It was a mess of water spots and soap scum. I tried regular household cleaners, WD40 and some other "secret weapons" found on the web - no luck. I them wiped CLR with a soft sponge all over the shower and let sit for a few minutes. Next up, scrubbing and rinsing -success! Most of the spots were gone and the glass looked much improved. Keep in mind, it takes work, not just spray 'n wipe.

Looking for your answer?