CLR Cal / Rust / Lime Remover uploaded by Andrea F.

BY CLR

As Seen On TV C   Instantly removes Calcium deposits from glassware, decanters, tea & coffee pots. L   Instantly removes Lime scales from coffee makers, humidifiers, tubs, toilets & sinks. R   Instantly removes Rust stains from stucco, brick, porcelain, chrome & metals CLR   is the most powerful formula available for dissolving tough calcium and lime deposits and surface rust stains from tubs, toilet bowls, sinks, glass, chrome, fiberglass and stainless steel.  CLR is septic safe and contains no phosphates. Money Back Guarantee CLR is guaranteed to be the fastest, easiest method of dissolving calcium, lime and rust stains you have ever used and must perform to your complete satisfaction or return to place of purchase with receipt for a full refund of purchase price. This bottle is 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. Encou see more...

• Really having a hard time keeping the shower scum down on...2 Answers
Megan G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This does a really good job. It is great at removing what it says it will, but it has never been a miracle agent for me. Because it's a thin liquid it runs off of surfaces and I have to continuously re-apply for really hard stains and also I still have to scrub. It's not bad though.
Brandi H.
Chapin , SC
I do not like using chemicals this harsh, but it was a necessary evil. The landlord did not have our house cleaned at all when we moved in. The water here is hard, and there was gross build up on everything. This got rid of all of that nastiness and we finally felt the house was clean. If the showers, sinks, and toilets are gross you just feel gross and like you can't get things cleaned (or at least we do). Make sure to ventilate well when using this stuff, it stinks! But, everything will be sparkly again in no time.
Britt K.
I have tried everything to get rid of stains from our mineral excessive water and nothing has worked. I have even scrubbed thr inside of my toilet with a pumice stone and injured myself scrubbing the shower with a magic eraser only to lighten thr stain slightly.
I'm not one for harsh chemicals, but this stuff works. I sprayed it in the shower and watched the buildup I've been trying to remove for a year run off.
The stains in the toilet are seriously lifting, some are just there forever.
The smell is not as abrasive as other cleaners.
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
I live in an old home and have a lot of vintage type of appliances including a 1930s sink. As you can imagine, it is a beautiful porcelain but holds lime. I use this once every two weeks to get rid of the lime residue and it takes care of it completely! Fantastic product!
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
We own an older home built in the 60s, and the tub in the upstairs hall bathroom looks original and was disgustingly stained. Nothing would get the rust/water buildup stain out, we tried everything: Comet, straight bleach, Tilex, Lime Away. Nothing worked. I bought CLR, and it took the stain right up! The tub looks brand new, so bright white.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
When I lived with my parents, we had well water. Needless to say, we used CLR A LOT. It always worked on the calcium, lime, and rust stains from the water. Whenever you have really tough stains, this is the thing to get. Cleans up clogged shower heads in a snap!
Stephanie H.
Husband brought this home to give it a try after seeing several commercials i thought it would smells a lot worse but was not that bad only down fall is he still had to use a green scrubber in the shower and that was what we were hoping to skip with this
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I love this stuff! It's so perfect for lime removal. I've also used it for soap scum. My fiance works in construction so the tub gets really dirty with grease... takes it right off!
Katie B.
Providence, RI
CLR is awesome and made our very old and dirty ceramic tub (when we moved in) look clean and new! I wish I had a picture to show the difference. I'm definitely a fan of this stuff!
Shannon W.
Gets the job done quickly. Although it is a harsh chemical I don't have to spend a long time in the fumes of it which also means i can get the fumes dispersed during naptime or other activities so kiddos aren't breathing them in either.
Shelby S.
Really having a hard time keeping the shower scum down on my glass shower. Does this product work well? I have tried Scrubbing Bubble among other things and nothing seems to work.