Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct.

by Cloverhill

Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct.

What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct.!
Product Highlights
THis and the cream cheese ones are the best in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Bev M.
I have these every morning for breakfast I love I'm for when I'm on the go n can't eat a real breakfast ocher them at Sam's club
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Yummy! The Perfect amount of flavors. The blueberry really stands out with a hint of that cream cheese backing it up. Nice moist pastry. Not dry. I have the blueberry and cream cheese but couldn't find it on here. Cloverhill your danish skills are perfect!
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these bear claws. I normally buy them in a single pack at the gas station and I also buy an extra one for later. They are super sweet so one at a time is plenty enough. I love the cherry and cheese and the blueberry cheese. I am yet to try the apple. They are a little high but not as much as other gas station sweets. I absolutely recommend these. They are great.
Bridgeport, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these things! They are so delicious, nice and sweet but not too sweet. Nice cherry taste and the perfect amount of cheese and danish. The danish itself has sweet icing and is soft. These will satisfy a sweet tooth without going overboard, and are a decent size. These are even better warmed up and are very affordable!
San Antonio, TX
I love Cherry and Cheese Danish! These are so great as a treat! My daughter loves to share these with me and we love to eat these together. These did meet all my expectations and such a great cheat treat. I would buy this again to have with my loved ones.
Vine Grove, KY
I love these danish! The cheese danish has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy these even more when they are warmed slighylt in the microwave..yum!!
Breaux Bridge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these!! They taste even better if you hear them in the microwave for just a few seconds. Or even in the oven would be great.
Raymondville, TX
This is my daily school breakfast! I buy them at Sam's Take one or two everyday to school! I take my own cup of milk because i hate 2% sit at my desk eat one for breakfast! and if i take two i give one to my friend or i eat for lunch!!
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
These are very yummy. Just the right amount of fruit and cream cheese. They are always very fresh inside the package. Also love the price for an on the go breakfast.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are even better warmed in the microwave! Good for an occasional sweet treat. I will definitely buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...