Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Yvonne S.Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Bev M.

BY CLOVERHILL

Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "THis and the cream cheese ones are the best " in 1 review
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Cherry and Cheese Danish! These are so great as a treat! My daughter loves to share these with me and we love to eat these together. These did meet all my expectations and such a great cheat treat. I would buy this again to have with my loved ones.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
These a my Grab N Go breakfast treats. Eventhough they are loaded with calories and sugar. they are so good in the morning. I usually get the big package from Sam's Club so it can last me a good month or two!.
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
I always buy these at Sam's to have a quick snack or breakfast with my morning fruit. The individual packaging makes it mess free and convenient. Tastes great with a cup of tea or coffee
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
I love these danish! The cheese danish has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy these even more when they are warmed slighylt in the microwave..yum!!
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
This is my daily school breakfast! I buy them at Sam's Take one or two everyday to school! I take my own cup of milk because i hate 2% sit at my desk eat one for breakfast! and if i take two i give one to my friend or i eat for lunch!!
Tan W.
I love these. My mouth is watering as I sit here and write this review. They make a great snack. I just love to pick these up to get my sugar fix. Fattening though! ;)
Samantha D.
breaux bridge, LA
Love these!! They taste even better if you hear them in the microwave for just a few seconds. Or even in the oven would be great.
Jessica H.
Perfect grab and go snack for parents and kids on the go or to just eat while sitting down with a good cup of coffee. One of my favorite treats.
Stephanie G.
Lakewood, NJ
These are so good, make a great snack and are very tasty! My little sister loves theses as do I and the are very affordable.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I love bear claws! I grew up eating these! There actually real good if you eat then with coffee or hot chocolate:)
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
What is your favorite flavor?