Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Bev M.Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Yvonne S.

BY CLOVERHILL

Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "THis and the cream cheese ones are the best " in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these bear claws. I normally buy them in a single pack at the gas station and I also buy an extra one for later.
They are super sweet so one at a time is plenty enough. I love the cherry and cheese and the blueberry cheese. I am yet to try the apple.
They are a little high but not as much as other gas station sweets.
I absolutely recommend these. They are great.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these things! They are so delicious, nice and sweet but not too sweet. Nice cherry taste and the perfect amount of cheese and danish. The danish itself has sweet icing and is soft. These will satisfy a sweet tooth without going overboard, and are a decent size. These are even better warmed up and are very affordable!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Cherry and Cheese Danish! These are so great as a treat! My daughter loves to share these with me and we love to eat these together. These did meet all my expectations and such a great cheat treat. I would buy this again to have with my loved ones.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
These a my Grab N Go breakfast treats. Eventhough they are loaded with calories and sugar. they are so good in the morning. I usually get the big package from Sam's Club so it can last me a good month or two!.
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
This is my daily school breakfast! I buy them at Sam's Take one or two everyday to school! I take my own cup of milk because i hate 2% sit at my desk eat one for breakfast! and if i take two i give one to my friend or i eat for lunch!!
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
I always buy these at Sam's to have a quick snack or breakfast with my morning fruit. The individual packaging makes it mess free and convenient. Tastes great with a cup of tea or coffee
Tan W.
I love these. My mouth is watering as I sit here and write this review. They make a great snack. I just love to pick these up to get my sugar fix. Fattening though! ;)
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
I love these danish! The cheese danish has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy these even more when they are warmed slighylt in the microwave..yum!!
Jessica H.
Perfect grab and go snack for parents and kids on the go or to just eat while sitting down with a good cup of coffee. One of my favorite treats.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Love these!! They taste even better if you hear them in the microwave for just a few seconds. Or even in the oven would be great.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
What is your favorite flavor?