Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. uploaded by Yvonne S.

BY CLOVERHILL

Cloverhill Cherry and Cheese Danish - 12 ct. see more...

• "THis and the cream cheese ones are the best " in 1 review
Dixie M.
Dixie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these! They are even better warmed in the microwave! Good for an occasional sweet treat. I will definitely buy again!
Myia D.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
These a my Grab N Go breakfast treats. Eventhough they are loaded with calories and sugar. they are so good in the morning. I usually get the big package from Sam's Club so it can last me a good month or two!.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
I love these danish! The cheese danish has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy these even more when they are warmed slighylt in the microwave..yum!!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
breaux bridge, LA
Love these!! They taste even better if you hear them in the microwave for just a few seconds. Or even in the oven would be great.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Perfect grab and go snack for parents and kids on the go or to just eat while sitting down with a good cup of coffee. One of my favorite treats.
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
What a way to start the morning!!! A hot cup of coffee and the sweet taste of a cherry and cream cheese danish. YummY!!!!!!
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love Cherry and Cheese Danish! These are so great as a treat! My daughter loves to share these with me and we love to eat these together. These did meet all my expectations and such a great cheat treat. I would buy this again to have with my loved ones.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Laredo , TX
Ate one of these before work, taste cheap to me, makes mouth greasy all over.
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Quick and easy to grab and go an they are very tasty but make your mouth greasy afterwards.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
These are very yummy with a cold glass of milk! Everyone in my family enjoys them!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
What is your favorite flavor?