Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. I...2 Answers
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this and other cookies from this company. This company has great products and they are all wonderful.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
These are great! They are sweet, chocolatily, and crunchy! This to me taste a lot like Girl Scouts cookies! Highly recommend!
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
Lincoln, NE
I loveeeee these with some cold milk. They are even better than the name brand ones to be honest.
Tiara  R.
Tiara R.
These cookies are the best they remind me of Girl Scout cookies . I think you can get them from the dollar general . They are great to have with a glass of milk .
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
These are the best store brand cookies, they're full of flavor, very inexpensive.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
These are one of my favorites !!!!! They have just enough Carmel flavor . It's not over powering .
brianna b.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are SO good! i like themm with milk too! they're SUPER good!!! they are good for their price
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Fudge cookies are the best ! I love themmm so much and they're so yummy !!
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?