Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#221 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Makalia S.
Makalia S.
Pequabuck, Connecticut

These are great to munch on when you're watching a movie or doing some kind of busy work. They taste pretty decent!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Evans, GA

I wasn't sure about these cookies because I've only seen them at Dollar General and they are pretty cheap. But, oh my are the delicious!!
Mya O.
Mya O.

I love these cookies it taste so good these are my go to snacks on a late night
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY

Fudge cookies are the best ! I love themmm so much and they're so yummy !!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX

I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
samantha m.
samantha m.

Sweet and salty all-in-one hockey and I did enjoy some chocolate and some caramels and some love
Jami B.
Jami B.

For a cheap cookie, these are actually really good! They are inexpensive, but don't lack in flavor at all! If you have a Dollar General, check them out!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

These are one of my favorites !!!!! They have just enough Carmel flavor . It's not over powering .
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
South Fork, Pa

These are the best store brand cookies, they're full of flavor, very inexpensive.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now