Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#276 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Denise K.
Denise K.

Oh sooooo good and for an inexpensive price !! This are just like the name brands but really I prefer this over those
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ

We rarely have cookies in our pantry but when these are in there they go quick. The boys love them & they taste great.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , Nc

Delicious sweet and salty combination pure joy when snacking on these tasty cookies also sold at an affordable price
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS

Great Price and yummy too. Chocolate and Caramel are my favorites and this hit the mark of the perfect snack for me.
Makalia S.
Makalia S.
Pequabuck, Connecticut

These are great to munch on when you're watching a movie or doing some kind of busy work. They taste pretty decent!
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love salted Carmel everything! Something about those two just go perfect together and these cookies are amazing.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA

I love giving these to my nieces and nephews every time they come over my house. Sometimes I eat all by myself!!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL

These are so good and very reasonably priced as well. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate and caramel together?
Nynochka f.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL

I love love love these cookies omg they are beyond good. I buy them once a month and hide them in my house lol
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA

I love this and other cookies from this company. This company has great products and they are all wonderful.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now