Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#278 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ

We rarely have cookies in our pantry but when these are in there they go quick. The boys love them & they taste great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Enterprise, MS

Great Price and yummy too. Chocolate and Caramel are my favorites and this hit the mark of the perfect snack for me.
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love salted Carmel everything! Something about those two just go perfect together and these cookies are amazing.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA

I love giving these to my nieces and nephews every time they come over my house. Sometimes I eat all by myself!!
Nynochka f.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL

I love love love these cookies omg they are beyond good. I buy them once a month and hide them in my house lol
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL

These are so good and very reasonably priced as well. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate and caramel together?
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA

I love this and other cookies from this company. This company has great products and they are all wonderful.
America L.
America L.
Las Vegas, NV

I LOOOOOOOVE anything fudge related. Especially cookies so when i tried these I was very pleased with them
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL

These are some of our favorites and they aren't very much so they are good for snacking on something sweet
Donna V.
Donna V.

These are delicious and a great treat for someone with a sweet tooth . Kids really like them as well.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
gary m.
gary m.
Barstow, CA
I'm trying to order a product name well it's made by clover cookies the salted caramel fudge cookies

Join Now