Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Do yummy. And to be off.brand you really could not tell the diffrence at all. My kid loves these.
samantha m.
Sweet and salty all-in-one hockey and I did enjoy some chocolate and some caramels and some love
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are SO good! i like themm with milk too! they're SUPER good!!! they are good for their price
Soraya R.
Lincoln, NE
I loveeeee these with some cold milk. They are even better than the name brand ones to be honest.
Victoria W.
Danville, GA
Oh my these are absolutely delicious. A great price for a great snack. You can not just eat one.
Jama S.
These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Alyssa W.
Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Deanna M.
Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
I love these cookies. They taste just like the name brand cookies at a fraction of the price.
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?