Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#276 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Terina L.
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY

I love these cookies. They taste just like the name brand cookies at a fraction of the price.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL

These are so good and very reasonably priced as well. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate and caramel together?
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ

We rarely have cookies in our pantry but when these are in there they go quick. The boys love them & they taste great.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
New Jersey

Anything with "salt" and caramel" in the title has to be food! They are amazing dipped in milk.
brianna b.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY

These are SO good! i like themm with milk too! they're SUPER good!!! they are good for their price
Nynochka f.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL

I love love love these cookies omg they are beyond good. I buy them once a month and hide them in my house lol
Tara M.
Tara M.

I don't like these. I'm not a fan of anything from this brand. They are very hard. Do not recommend.
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love salted Carmel everything! Something about those two just go perfect together and these cookies are amazing.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.

I love everything salty caramel and these are not a let down! They are very affordable ranging from $1-2 a package depending on where you shop. Although they are cheaper they still have great taste, not cardboardy and dry like most generic cookies. Highly recommend purchasing especially if want something other than regular chocolate chip cookies!
Denise K.
Denise K.

Oh sooooo good and for an inexpensive price !! This are just like the name brands but really I prefer this over those
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now