Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Great Price and yummy too. Chocolate and Caramel are my favorites and this hit the mark of the perfect snack for me.
Makalia S.
Pequabuck, Connecticut
These are great to munch on when you're watching a movie or doing some kind of busy work. They taste pretty decent!
Beatriz R.
These are so crunchy and delicious! Perfect snack for those with a sweet tooth who love chocolate flavored food.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I love giving these to my nieces and nephews every time they come over my house. Sometimes I eat all by myself!!
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
I love love love these cookies omg they are beyond good. I buy them once a month and hide them in my house lol
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
These are so good and very reasonably priced as well. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate and caramel together?
Stacee B.
For the price of these cookies their not so bad. still have the taste of shortbread cookies that's not so bland
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
These are delicious! Especially when you put them in the freezer! Late at night when you have a sweet tooth!
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this and other cookies from this company. This company has great products and they are all wonderful.
Rachel S.
These cookies are so good. You can't eat just one...so it's both good and bad haha. I would highly recommend
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?