Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
Even though these are Dollar General cookies, they delicious. Very reasonable price.
Tara M.
I don't like these. I'm not a fan of anything from this brand. They are very hard. Do not recommend.
Alyssa W.
Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Fudge cookies are the best ! I love themmm so much and they're so yummy !!
Mya O.
I love these cookies it taste so good these are my go to snacks on a late night
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
I wasn't sure about these cookies because I've only seen them at Dollar General and they are pretty cheap. But, oh my are the delicious!!
Makalia S.
Pequabuck, Connecticut
These are great to munch on when you're watching a movie or doing some kind of busy work. They taste pretty decent!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Delicious sweet and salty combination pure joy when snacking on these tasty cookies also sold at an affordable price
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Clover valley salted caramel fudge cookies. They are fresh and the flavors are delicious.
Tiara  R.
These cookies are the best they remind me of Girl Scout cookies . I think you can get them from the dollar general . They are great to have with a glass of milk .
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?