Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. I...2 Answers
Buy on Dollar ...*
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
This reminds me of childhood so much I can't get enough of it. 👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
These cookies are very good for being an off brand. My family still loves them though.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
Even though these are Dollar General cookies, they delicious. Very reasonable price.
Jami B.
Jami B.
For a cheap cookie, these are actually really good! They are inexpensive, but don't lack in flavor at all! If you have a Dollar General, check them out!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Sweet and salty all-in-one hockey and I did enjoy some chocolate and some caramels and some love
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
Ashley d.
Ashley d.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love sweets in general. If I'm not careful I will eat all of these witting 3 days! I am a repeat consumer because they are so delicious! And they are really good not to be name brand cookies. Which I love to save a pretty penny and not wait until once a year to eat
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Fudge cookies are the best ! I love themmm so much and they're so yummy !!
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?