Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#278 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Super good to be the off brand cookies! I love the quality and taste. And you can save a few bucks.
Chyna R.
Chyna R.

If you're craving something sweet this is for you purchased from Walmart for $2 and they was so good
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

These are one of my favorites !!!!! They have just enough Carmel flavor . It's not over powering .
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
Lincoln, NE

I loveeeee these with some cold milk. They are even better than the name brand ones to be honest.
samantha m.
samantha m.

Sweet and salty all-in-one hockey and I did enjoy some chocolate and some caramels and some love
Jama S.
Jama S.

These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN

This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

For these to be so cheap they are so tasty. You can get them at your local dollar general.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
gary m.
gary m.
Barstow, CA
I'm trying to order a product name well it's made by clover cookies the salted caramel fudge cookies

Join Now