Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. I...2 Answers
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This reminds me of childhood so much I can't get enough of it. 👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
These cookies are very good for being an off brand. My family still loves them though.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
Even though these are Dollar General cookies, they delicious. Very reasonable price.
Sabrinna J.
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
These are delicious! Especially when you put them in the freezer! Late at night when you have a sweet tooth!
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Mi sobrina vende estas galletas y siempre le compramos están muy ricas a mi niño le encantan mucho
Angela S.
Angela S.
Dollar General has some tasty treats! Affordable and just as good as the big box name brand cookies!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Super good to be the off brand cookies! I love the quality and taste. And you can save a few bucks.
Jami B.
Jami B.
For a cheap cookie, these are actually really good! They are inexpensive, but don't lack in flavor at all! If you have a Dollar General, check them out!
Tara M.
Tara M.
I don't like these. I'm not a fan of anything from this brand. They are very hard. Do not recommend.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?