Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Ashley S.
Evans, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wasn't sure about these cookies because I've only seen them at Dollar General and they are pretty cheap. But, oh my are the delicious!!
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
CLOVER VALLEY COOKIES AND TREATS ARE REALLY VERY GOOD QUALITY AND TASTE GREAT. THEY ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE NAME BRANDS IN MY OPINION.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
We always had these on hand when i was little. We always kept them in the fridge. They taste so good cold, with a cold glass of milk.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are actually good. Giving 5 stars bc not only is quality there but it's priced right too! I feel like a lot of candy isn't.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Buy these from dollar general! They melt fast so i put them in the fridge. They taste better that way, with a big cup of milk!
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
These are great! They are sweet, chocolatily, and crunchy! This to me taste a lot like Girl Scouts cookies! Highly recommend!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
We rarely have cookies in our pantry but when these are in there they go quick. The boys love them & they taste great.
Denise K.
Oh sooooo good and for an inexpensive price !! This are just like the name brands but really I prefer this over those
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Delicious sweet and salty combination pure joy when snacking on these tasty cookies also sold at an affordable price
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?