Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
I think they taste the same as Keebler but a little cheaper. I love the fudge.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
These are actually good. Giving 5 stars bc not only is quality there but it's priced right too! I feel like a lot of candy isn't.
brianna b.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These are SO good! i like themm with milk too! they're SUPER good!!! they are good for their price
Jama S.
These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

For these to be so cheap they are so tasty. You can get them at your local dollar general.
laura d.
Omg! ! is there anything better than salted caramel and chocolate together? ! so good
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Deanna M.
Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Carmela C.
This reminds me of childhood so much I can't get enough of it. 👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌
Kristi M.
These cookies are very good for being an off brand. My family still loves them though.
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?