Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#275 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN

This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.

These cookies are very good for being an off brand. My family still loves them though.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX

Even though these are Dollar General cookies, they delicious. Very reasonable price.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Super good to be the off brand cookies! I love the quality and taste. And you can save a few bucks.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY

CLOVER VALLEY COOKIES AND TREATS ARE REALLY VERY GOOD QUALITY AND TASTE GREAT. THEY ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE NAME BRANDS IN MY OPINION.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
Lincoln, NE

I loveeeee these with some cold milk. They are even better than the name brand ones to be honest.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO

Clover valley salted caramel fudge cookies. They are fresh and the flavors are delicious.
Tiara  R.
Tiara R.

These cookies are the best they remind me of Girl Scout cookies . I think you can get them from the dollar general . They are great to have with a glass of milk .
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
South Fork, Pa

These are the best store brand cookies, they're full of flavor, very inexpensive.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford , NJ

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?