Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#221 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Kristi M.
Kristi M.

These cookies are very good for being an off brand. My family still loves them though.
laura d.
laura d.

Omg! ! is there anything better than salted caramel and chocolate together? ! so good
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX

Even though these are Dollar General cookies, they delicious. Very reasonable price.
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL

I think they taste the same as Keebler but a little cheaper. I love the fudge.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

This reminds me of childhood so much I can't get enough of it. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX

I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

These cookies are so good. You can't eat just one...so it's both good and bad haha. I would highly recommend
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.

These are so crunchy and delicious! Perfect snack for those with a sweet tooth who love chocolate flavored food.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Great for an off brand cookie! Actually better than most name brands! The price is great too!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO

Clover valley salted caramel fudge cookies. They are fresh and the flavors are delicious.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now