Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#221 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

These are actually good. Giving 5 stars bc not only is quality there but it's priced right too! I feel like a lot of candy isn't.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY

Buy these from dollar general! They melt fast so i put them in the fridge. They taste better that way, with a big cup of milk!
Stacee B.
Stacee B.

For the price of these cookies their not so bad. still have the taste of shortbread cookies that's not so bland
Rosie H.
Rosie H.

These are a delicious treat my favorite cookies highly recommend these as the flavor and quality is great
Chyna R.
Chyna R.

If you're craving something sweet this is for you purchased from Walmart for $2 and they was so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL

Do yummy. And to be off.brand you really could not tell the diffrence at all. My kid loves these.
Jama S.
Jama S.

These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN

This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Wow this looks soo good since I love salted caramel and fuel flavor I have to get this soon.
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

For these to be so cheap they are so tasty. You can get them at your local dollar general.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now