Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#289 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
If you're craving something sweet this is for you purchased from Walmart for $2 and they was so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz.
Do yummy. And to be off.brand you really could not tell the diffrence at all. My kid loves these.
Jama S.
Jama S.
These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
laura d.
laura d.
Omg! ! is there anything better than salted caramel and chocolate together? ! so good
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
I think they taste the same as Keebler but a little cheaper. I love the fudge.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
I was surprised by the taste. It was pretty good. Not to sweet not to salty. The crunchyness of the cookie complemented the caramel and chocolate.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
These are actually good. Giving 5 stars bc not only is quality there but it's priced right too! I feel like a lot of candy isn't.
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

For these to be so cheap they are so tasty. You can get them at your local dollar general.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford , NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?