Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. I...2 Answers
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
These were surprisingly delicious. I bought these on a whim one night while I was at dollar general getting other things. They taste just like a Keebler brand to me. If I hadn't seen they were an off brand, I would have assumed they were keeblers.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Usually, for this price, cookies don't taste so hot. These, however, are pretty alright. Not my favorite, but good for when you're low on funds.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Stacee B.
Stacee B.
For the price of these cookies their not so bad. still have the taste of shortbread cookies that's not so bland
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
I was surprised by the taste. It was pretty good. Not to sweet not to salty. The crunchyness of the cookie complemented the caramel and chocolate.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
These are actually good. Giving 5 stars bc not only is quality there but it's priced right too! I feel like a lot of candy isn't.
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think they taste the same as Keebler but a little cheaper. I love the fudge.
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY

For these to be so cheap they are so tasty. You can get them at your local dollar general.
laura d.
laura d.
Omg! ! is there anything better than salted caramel and chocolate together? ! so good
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
This were me and my grandpas favorite when I was little I dunked my in milk and break in half
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?