Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I am all about anything with salted caramel. These cookies are so good and the fact that they are so inexpensive is awesome. They also make some caramel ones without the chocolate and they are really good as well.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
These were surprisingly delicious. I bought these on a whim one night while I was at dollar general getting other things. They taste just like a Keebler brand to me. If I hadn't seen they were an off brand, I would have assumed they were keeblers.
Meredith B.
I love everything salty caramel and these are not a let down! They are very affordable ranging from $1-2 a package depending on where you shop. Although they are cheaper they still have great taste, not cardboardy and dry like most generic cookies. Highly recommend purchasing especially if want something other than regular chocolate chip cookies!
Kelsey H.
Usually, for this price, cookies don't taste so hot. These, however, are pretty alright. Not my favorite, but good for when you're low on funds.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Stacee B.
For the price of these cookies their not so bad. still have the taste of shortbread cookies that's not so bland
Denise K.
Oh sooooo good and for an inexpensive price !! This are just like the name brands but really I prefer this over those
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Great Price and yummy too. Chocolate and Caramel are my favorites and this hit the mark of the perfect snack for me.
Adriana R.
I was surprised by the taste. It was pretty good. Not to sweet not to salty. The crunchyness of the cookie complemented the caramel and chocolate.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
I love love love these cookies omg they are beyond good. I buy them once a month and hide them in my house lol
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?