Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand....2 Answers
Ashley d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sweets in general. If I'm not careful I will eat all of these witting 3 days! I am a repeat consumer because they are so delicious! And they are really good not to be name brand cookies. Which I love to save a pretty penny and not wait until once a year to eat
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We were hesitant to get these but they are at one of my fiancee fave stores. Glad we did. Surprise, they are good for being so cheap! Good find. Not over powering either like some salted caramel treats are.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am all about anything with salted caramel. These cookies are so good and the fact that they are so inexpensive is awesome. They also make some caramel ones without the chocolate and they are really good as well.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
These were surprisingly delicious. I bought these on a whim one night while I was at dollar general getting other things. They taste just like a Keebler brand to me. If I hadn't seen they were an off brand, I would have assumed they were keeblers.
Meredith B.
I love everything salty caramel and these are not a let down! They are very affordable ranging from $1-2 a package depending on where you shop. Although they are cheaper they still have great taste, not cardboardy and dry like most generic cookies. Highly recommend purchasing especially if want something other than regular chocolate chip cookies!
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
These are really good for the price. My grandma still picks of these up and I munch on them when I am at her house. I don't think there are any cons to this product just make sure you keep them sealed up so they do not become stale.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I love them! Salted caramel is my favorite kind of sweet!! Salted caramel ice cream, slated caramel caramels. Heck I would eat anything salted caramel flavored!!! YUMMMMY!!
Brittany S.
For These To Be A Off Brand The are Better In My Opinion. I Could Eat These All Day If My Body Would Allow That Much Sweetness Overload. Plus I Love How When They Are Dropped In Milk The Float. ..😍😍😍😍
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really good and they are super cheap and you can get them at any dollar general store and they are well worth it for you sweet craving are just for a snack really good
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?