Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#276 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Photo (1)
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX

These were surprisingly delicious. I bought these on a whim one night while I was at dollar general getting other things. They taste just like a Keebler brand to me. If I hadn't seen they were an off brand, I would have assumed they were keeblers.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY

These are really good for the price. My grandma still picks of these up and I munch on them when I am at her house. I don't think there are any cons to this product just make sure you keep them sealed up so they do not become stale.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Bessemer, AL

I am all about anything with salted caramel. These cookies are so good and the fact that they are so inexpensive is awesome. They also make some caramel ones without the chocolate and they are really good as well.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

For These To Be A Off Brand The are Better In My Opinion. I Could Eat These All Day If My Body Would Allow That Much Sweetness Overload. Plus I Love How When They Are Dropped In Milk The Float. ..šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL

I love them! Salted caramel is my favorite kind of sweet!! Salted caramel ice cream, slated caramel caramels. Heck I would eat anything salted caramel flavored!!! YUMMMMY!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, Fl

With a dollar general a 2 minute drive from my house it makes it hard to keep these out of the house from my husband. He loves them as a picky eater!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I was surprised by the taste. It was pretty good. Not to sweet not to salty. The crunchyness of the cookie complemented the caramel and chocolate.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Usually, for this price, cookies don't taste so hot. These, however, are pretty alright. Not my favorite, but good for when you're low on funds.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Monticello, MS

These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL

We always had these on hand when i was little. We always kept them in the fridge. They taste so good cold, with a cold glass of milk.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA

Where do they sell these?

Join Now