Clover Valley Salted Caramel Fudge Cookies - 10 oz. uploaded by Sonia M.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up! see more...

• I think I've seen these at Walmart. Does that sound right to anyone?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these?2 Answers
  • Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. I...2 Answers
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
These are really good for the price. My grandma still picks of these up and I munch on them when I am at her house. I don't think there are any cons to this product just make sure you keep them sealed up so they do not become stale.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am all about anything with salted caramel. These cookies are so good and the fact that they are so inexpensive is awesome. They also make some caramel ones without the chocolate and they are really good as well.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
For These To Be A Off Brand The are Better In My Opinion. I Could Eat These All Day If My Body Would Allow That Much Sweetness Overload. Plus I Love How When They Are Dropped In Milk The Float. ..ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I love them! Salted caramel is my favorite kind of sweet!! Salted caramel ice cream, slated caramel caramels. Heck I would eat anything salted caramel flavored!!! YUMMMMY!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
With a dollar general a 2 minute drive from my house it makes it hard to keep these out of the house from my husband. He loves them as a picky eater!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
We always had these on hand when i was little. We always kept them in the fridge. They taste so good cold, with a cold glass of milk.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Buy these from dollar general! They melt fast so i put them in the fridge. They taste better that way, with a big cup of milk!
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
If you're craving something sweet this is for you purchased from Walmart for $2 and they was so good
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Do yummy. And to be off.brand you really could not tell the diffrence at all. My kid loves these.
Jama S.
Jama S.
These cookies have always been one of my favorites and I personally like the off brand better!
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca
Does this brand have other flavor ?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Are these available to buy online?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
How project is the salt taste?
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where do they sell these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?