Add a Photo

By CLOVER VALLEY
#278 in Cookies
The name alone is enough to make you salivate - salty, caramel covered fudge cookies. Eat up!
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX

These were surprisingly delicious. I bought these on a whim one night while I was at dollar general getting other things. They taste just like a Keebler brand to me. If I hadn't seen they were an off brand, I would have assumed they were keeblers.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY

These are really good for the price. My grandma still picks of these up and I munch on them when I am at her house. I don't think there are any cons to this product just make sure you keep them sealed up so they do not become stale.
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX

I love sweets,cookies, and chocolate . I like to eat them almost everyday so I'm glad these are really cheap and the dollar General is like a block away so I have theses a lot!
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL

I love them! Salted caramel is my favorite kind of sweet!! Salted caramel ice cream, slated caramel caramels. Heck I would eat anything salted caramel flavored!!! YUMMMMY!!
Tiara  R.
Tiara R.

These cookies are the best they remind me of Girl Scout cookies . I think you can get them from the dollar general . They are great to have with a glass of milk .
Jami B.
Jami B.

For a cheap cookie, these are actually really good! They are inexpensive, but don't lack in flavor at all! If you have a Dollar General, check them out!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand Island, FL

With a dollar general a 2 minute drive from my house it makes it hard to keep these out of the house from my husband. He loves them as a picky eater!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

I was surprised by the taste. It was pretty good. Not to sweet not to salty. The crunchyness of the cookie complemented the caramel and chocolate.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Usually, for this price, cookies don't taste so hot. These, however, are pretty alright. Not my favorite, but good for when you're low on funds.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Monticello, MS

These are great cookies. Usually the off brand takes funny than the major brand. These have a wonderful taste and comes at the right price.
Sequoiajo  B.
Sequoiajo B.
Victorville , Ca

Does this brand have other flavor ?
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, Nj

How project is the salt taste?
Sara H.
Sara H.

Are these available to buy online?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO

Where can you find Clover Valley? I've never heard of this brand. Is it organic or anything special like that?
gary m.
gary m.
Barstow, CA
I'm trying to order a product name well it's made by clover cookies the salted caramel fudge cookies

Join Now