Clover Valley Non-Dairy Creamer uploaded by Miranda D.Clover Valley Non-Dairy Creamer uploaded by Jennifer M.Clover Valley Non-Dairy Creamer uploaded by Angymer D.

BY CLOVER VALLEY

Start your day off right by adding some Clover Valley® non-dairy creamer to your morning beverage! Clover Valley® non-dairy creamer 35.3 oz see more...

Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
I really enjoy having this non dairy creamer with my coffee. I’ve been a repeat customer for awhile. It tastes pretty creamy. It’s considerably healthy with no cholesterol. I would definitely buy again. And I recommend it as well and place it right up there next to name brand coffee creamers.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Didn't have my product tagged on here so had to use another product mountain explosion soda from clover valley is amazing! If you like mountain dew you will love it! Anyways this non dairy creamer is also good!
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
This is the worst coffee cream I've tried. It has a high amount of sugar and does not add any flavor to coffee, it feels like I just put sugar in it. I bought it at a 99cent store yesterday and I'm going to throw it away.
ali w.
For a generic brand this is our go to guy on a budget! its definitely not liquid quality but it gets the job done! the taste is satisfying!
Tonya L.
Warren
I don't know why this creamer has just a five star rating .It's a great creamer, and my fav is the salted caramel mocha. It's delicious.