Clover Valley French Vanilla Non-Dairy Creamer

by Clover Valley

Start your day off right by adding some Clover Valley® non-dairy creamer to your morning beverage! Clover Valley® non-dairy creamer Artificially flavored French vanilla 8 oz

I have been trying different creamers and was wondering if this brand was good for the price
Does this product make your coffee taste gross?
Start your review of Clover Valley French Vanilla Non-Dairy Creamer!
Atlanta
Buy the liquid and refrigerated version. Not the powder. This is best non dairy and gluten free creamer and i swear buy this.
Oil City
I have been using your French Vanilla liquid creamer for a very long time. Just recently bought some and it was in another new bottle. I thought this was great and much easier to open. Unfortunately the creamer inside has changed as well. No longer using soy. Very disappointing. Taste terrible. Guess I need to find a new creamer.
Springtown, TX
2,825 reviews
I actually have the liquid form of this creamer. I tried it after running out of my preferred brand, and it was a little odd at first (strong vanilla aftertaste) but kind of grew on us. Not a bad product for an affordable price.
Saint Charles, MO
Saw this at dollar general an wanted to give it a try as I'm a big fan of French vanilla creamer for my coffee, it was not at all like they normal French vanilla, very bitter. Very cheap
Lynn Haven, FL
Delicious, sweet, and comes in many different flavors. Perfect for your morning Joe. Not expensive at all so you can buy it with pennies!
Boston, MA
Weird after taste and not very creamy even for a powder creamer. The price is ok and it will work in a pinch but that's all I have to say about it.
San Ysidro, CA
1,100 reviews
I bought this at the 99 cents store but I did not like it as much as other brands I tried before. If there is not other option I add this to my coffee. It is not that bad, there are better options.