Food & SnacksDairy ProductsClover Valley
Donut Shop Single Serve Cups - 12 Pack

Clover Valley Donut Shop Single Serve Cups - 12 Pack

by Clover Valley

Clover Valley® Donut Shop Blend is deliciously smooth and full-bodied. Single serving cups let you enjoy premium coffee taste at any time of day. For use in the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewer. Makes 12 single servings Medium roast 100% Arabica beans 12-0.40 oz (11.22 g) cups This product is not affiliated with Keurig, Incorporated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clover Valley Donut Shop Single Serve Cups - 12 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Autumn T.
Glen Burnie, MD
Clover Valley Donut Shop Single Serve Cups - 12 Pack uploaded by Autumn T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Clover Valley Ultimate Caffiene medium roast 12 single serve cups. I've had the donut shop cups and they were good but one day I was browsing and on the top shelf I saw a "Reduced" sign on these bad boys. I paid like $3.47 for 12 k cups of Ultimate Caffiene. This coffee is better than any other brew of any brand in my opinion. It definitely wakes you up. It has a blend of the ROBUSTA and Arabica beans. The robusta bean is a strong caffiene content. I had just found out about the robust bean a few months ago while researching for a better coffee brew. I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem and the taste and gentle wake up is perfect and its exactly what I was looking for in my coffee search. The price was amazing like I said and I really hope they keep these in stock because I finally found what I wanted and needed. I'm only sad that I just found out about this product. Way to go Clover Valley!!! P.S. All creamers are great by Clover Valley but I found that the extra rich is best for this brew. Clover Valley Extra Rich Non-Dairy Creamer, 16 oz P.S.S. Don't tell my roommate I hid these in the cabinet above the fridge. They are just too great and a rare gem to share. Sorry, not sorry really. Haha!😄
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
Although fairly cheap, this is actually a very decent coffee. It is very comparable to name brand ones. It is compatible with the Keurig. The flavor is very smooth, and it helps me get through my morning without breaking the bank. I will continue to purchase this brand!
Annette P.
I really like these k-cups. The price is great and they go on sale from time to time, making the price even better. I was leery to give them a try, but the coffee is well balanced and just a nice, pleasant flavor!
Beth N.
Coal Grove, OH
I like this coffee enough to drink it but I have to add sugar and cream to be able to drink it any at all. My favorite is the breakfast blend for its rich and smooth flavor
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I normally don’t buy the coffee pods because they seem a little pricey but I found these at our local Dollar General for $4.50! Half the price of “name brand.” I will definitely continue to purchase these for the convenience of them.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
Times have been tough since I lost my job and I have had to cut back in a lot of areas to save money. I'm a little bit of a coffee snob so I was nervous to try these K-cups since they're "off brand", but WOW! These are just as good as the normal brand I get and much more affordable! I am excited to try more flavors from Clover Valley, too!
Nicole B.
Au Sable Frks, NY
Husband loves this coffee. Affordable. Always seems to be on the shelf when I purchase it.
Tammy W.
Pinnacle
They're a decent value considering the price, but, to me they really don't taste like donut shop coffee.

Looking for your answer?