BY CLOVER SONAMA

What is pure ice cream bliss? We say it’s thick, salted caramel and fudge coated cookie crisps swirled into our extra creamy vanilla ice cream. We’ll take a double scoop!

Ingredients
Milk, Cream, Salted Caramel Swirl (Tapioca Syrup, Water, Cane Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sea Salt, Sodium Alginate, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Cookies (Sugar, Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Coconut Oil, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa, Milk Fat, Salt, Sodium, Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Egg Yolks, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum.

Mazar A.
The ice is very delicious! I love the way the saltiness combines perfect with the sweetness of the caramel. Mouthwatering goodness. Also the ice cream isn’t hard to scoop, soft and lightweight.
Carrie M.
Redding, CA
Mmmmm yummy i love icecream anf this is by far the bestest.... I scream you scream weall want icecream! Lol
Silvia J.
Union City, NJ
Esto es demasiado delicioso, cremoso, lo crunchy and the texture. The price is good y lo recommend para Los amantes al caramelo y a lo crunchy
dena m.
Umm al-Fahm
seems delicious
I'm right,  love the foods that exist
I can eat it on my own with the intensity of my love for her
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Does it taste as good as it sounds?
dena m.
Umm al-Fahm
Who loves ice cream in the winter ؟
Terri C.
Oh my! This looks delicious! Where can I get this in Los Angeles, CA??
Michela C.