Clover Sonama Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream uploaded by mariem N.

BY CLOVER SONAMA

Imagine thick, rich, fudge brownies nestled into exceptionally smooth and creamy chocolate ice cream. Then we drizzle mouthwatering fudge sauce to make it everything dreams are made of.

Ingredients
Milk, Cream, Fudge Swirl (Water, Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt), Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Brownies (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Fructose, Water, Eggs, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Corn Starch], Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Unsweetened Chocolate, Locuse Bean Gum, Guar Gum.

Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Some of the creamiest ice cream I’ve had in a long while. Even better is it chocolate and fudge my favorite combo for ice cream! Cons is the price is a little steeper. Definitely try it out and I️ promise you’ll love it!
Amanda R.
This is so good!! It never fails to keep me satisfied when I want something to help my sweet tooth. This is probably one of my favorites! 😍
Rowan H.
Dayton, OH
Super good and super creamy! One of my favorites now, probably my go too. The flavor is one of my favorites but I️ love all of them!
Bhagya A.
It looks soooo delicious that just seeing the photo makes me wanna bite the ice cream....it’s not bad for your health that much as well ...it’s my first time ...I totally recommend this to everyone.....love you
pao❤ P.
10103
I give it a four because even though I have not tried it the package gives you the desire to try it, the marketing test was passed and passed successfully.
Amila G.
this is pure perfection. I love this product and I'm getting addicted to it which is bad but I just looove it and definitely recommend it
Aya Ś.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Something delicious in the picture is clear😞😞This is my first experience in the Yalit program to win
Manaar A.
Gabes
Very good my favourite ice cream ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ awwwww 😍😍😍😍😍 so goooooood ❤❤❤❤❤ chocolaat chocolat chocolat
Dana H.
scotland
Sooooo yummy. Very good ice cream for how much it costs. Getting more for the holidays.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Is this like halo top?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Who is excited to try this?
Bhagya A.
Can I find it in Sri Lanka
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Does it have the consistency like Breyer’s ice cream? Breyers taste like it have grits in it to me.
Michela C.