Clover Mfg Co Ltd Clover Amour Crochet Hook Set of 10 Assorted Sizes and Case uploaded by Hollyanne B.Clover Mfg Co Ltd Clover Amour Crochet Hook Set of 10 Assorted Sizes and Case uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY CLOVER MFG CO LTD #12 in Craft Supplies

CLOVER-Amour Crochet Hooks. These hooks have signature handles in vibrant colors for easy size identification. The crochet hook handle is made from elastomer rubber, making crocheting comfortable and stress free. Gift set includes zippered crochet hook case with handy pocket for various accessories. Includes Hook Sizes: B/2.25mm, C/2.75mm, D/3.25mm, E/3.50mm, F/3.75mm, G/4.00, 7/4.50mm, H/5.00mm, I/5.50mm, J/6.00mm. Imported. see more...

• I want to reach myself again, and my daughter (6) wants to learn ...3 Answers
  • Are these a good quality? I don't want to buy twice. 9 Answers
  • Are these expensive? I would love to buy a pre packaged set that ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Twanna R.
hillsboro, AL
I got a set of these a few years back. I do like crocheting and I need a different sizes to accommodate the different types of yarn I wanted to try. Over all my favorite thing about these is the easy grip. I absolutely love the way it feels and my fingers don't hurt after a long. Of crochet. I wish that I could purchase a couple in a longer stem but as it stands this is definitely a go to and a finger saver.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
This is one of the best crochet hook kits ever.

I have been crocheting for 20 years now and this brand is my
go to brand. I was happy when I bought this set because I will not be losing
any more hooks. They are good for your hands and they don’t tear up the yarn
like some other brands do. They price is decent and you can find them at all
the craft stores that I go to.
Elizabeth R.
San Antonio , TX
I never knew I could love a hook so much. The Clover hooks are by far the most comfortable hooks I've ever used. They are very ergonomic and super light. They were given as a gift but I would definitely buy them if I ever lost one. I definitely suggest Clover hooks!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I bought these as a gift for a family member and she absolutely loved them!! The bright colors are so fun and there is an assortment to choose from. The case is also super convenient and a great way to avoid losing or misplacing anything! Very happy with this purchase.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
When my mom was trying to teach me how to crochet, she got used this kit and taught me however I think I had forgot everything that you taught me since I haven't crocheted and forever.
Megan A.
Ellendale
I don't mind the grip that much although it's not really good for people who have small hands. I find they don't give me much freedom with rolling and turning the hook in my hand.
Amanda B.
Seriously one of the best crochet investments I've made. I know it might sounds silly or trite, but these hooks changed my life when it comes to crocheting! They slide through the yarn so smoothly and easily and they really do help my hands and wrists when crocheting long periods of time. Additionally, since I am cursed with clammy hands, the dreaded yarn squeak doesn't happen with these babies.

Plus, the colors! To die for! I definitely recommend these for any crocheter who's having issues with aluminum hooks.
Kristi M.
Cincinnati, Oh
I love clover brand crochet hooks! I usually always go for size 5mm or 6.5 when wanting to get something finished faster to make larger loops. It's kind of pricey for a hook, but so worth it. I would recommend this to someone who really loves crocheting and will keep it up. Maybe not for someone who will only make one or two projects or starting out.
Hollyanne B.
Erie, CO
This is my all time favorite product. I use it daily. They are comfortable and glide easily through the yarn. I have made various things from blankets, hats & gloves, and stuffed animals. I own 2 complete sets and have 3 of my favorite ones. I would recommend these to everyone I know who crochets.
Patricia B.
El cajon, CA
These are awesome hooks. I got them as a gift from my sister and I believe she paid $19.95 plus s&h for them. They are very comfortable to use and they come in a pretty hot pink case which makes them convenient to carry. They are the only hooks I use unless I have to crochet with the huge chunky yarn then I use other bigger hooks.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where can you find these at? In store or online. Thanks.
Rebecca  H.
Where can I find these? Would love to have them!
alexandria v.
No answer needed
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
Are these good for beginners
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Are these comfortable with your fingers? I have so many crochet hooks that make my fingers feel like they are bruised after an hour