BY CLOVER

CLOVER-The special look and feel of bamboo which improves with age makes these Clover knitting needles an attractive addition to any knitting bag. Thanks to Clover's unique processing technique Takumi needles make for smooth knitting right from the start. The more you knit with them the smoother they become to the touch. Takumi needles are also 60% lighter than aluminum needles of the same size so your hands don't tire even after long hours of knitting. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I love bamboos needles! They help grip the yarn and don't allow it to go sliding around. As a new knitter, I am enjoying these easy to use knitting needles. They come in a lot of sizes for a variety of projects.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
I love my clover knitting needles. They're sturdy and they grip the yarn enough that it doesn't talked all around like with the metal needles. I'm a beginner knitter so they're great it gaining controls of the yarn. The only downside is I wish they were a bit longer but that's ok. My next project will be learning how to knit with circular needles šŸ˜„
Thanhtam V.
San Jose, CA
These knitting need,Es are beautiful and smooth. They help me feel more like the grandma I jam inside. They grip the yarn well, but since I'm a tight knitter, it's a bit of a struggle for me to shift my loops when I'm knitting
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have the best luck with these, soft on my hands and don't snag the yarn. Very comfortable, and not COLD like the metal ones I also have.
Adrienne M.
These are much better than metal or plastic needles since they don't cause slipping as easily. They grip the yarn much better.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really lile using these knitting needles. The bamboo is a nice material to use. The length of these needles are very nice
Nicole P.
I own a bunch of these needles in various lengths and sizes. They are my favorite to use over any other brand.