Clover Bamboo Double Point Knitting Needles 7

Clover Bamboo Double Point Knitting Needles 7" 5/Pkg Size 11

BY GENERIC #79 in Craft Supplies

Bamboo 7" Double Point Knitting Needles have the special look and feel of bamboo, which improves with age, making these knitting needles an attractive addition to any knitting bag. Thanks to Clover's unique processing technique, Takumi needles make for smooth knitting right from the start. The more you knit with them the smoother they become to the touch. Takumi needles are also 60% lighter than aluminum needles of the same size so your hands do not tire - even after long hours of knitting. Contains 5 per package. Available in sizes 0-15. see more...

Clover Bamboo Double Point Knitting Needles 7
Clover Bamboo Double Point Knitting Needles 7" 5/Pkg Size 11
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I recently taught myself how to knit and I tried these and a metal pair. Definitely like these better. They held onto the yarn so little slippage. Not too costly and I would definitely recommend for beginners. The metal needles were way to slippery.
Fatima G.
I really enjoy these bamboo needles. I have a few different sizes now as I've been slowly buying them as I've needed them. I am fairly new to knitting but I find these much...
Jessica C.
Toledo, OH
I used these when I was teaching myself to knit.
They are very comfortable in your hand and allow the yarn to easily slide off.
Definitely worth the buy
Eloisa R.
I love these needles they slide easy and u can handle them nice and easy very durable
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Great needles, yarn of all types glides over them- i buy nothing else but bamboo now!
Kara O.
Fairview, PA
Love, love, love these needles! My grandmother taught me to knit on metal needles and the little noises they made drove me nuts... completely took away from the relaxation of knitting. I love all Clover bamboo knitting needles. All of my yarns slide smoothly on them, no annoying noises, and they have lasted for years so far.
Highly recommend to anyone that knits!
Kristen C.
Love these needles! I find the yarn glides over them so nicely, and they just feel better in my hands.