Clover 3105 Yarn Cutter Pendant-Antique Gold uploaded by Cheyenne D.

BY CLOVER

CLOVER-This very clever yarn cutter is also very decorative! It has a sharp circular blade inside the antique silver exterior. Notched edge cleanly and quickly cuts yarns without any harm to fingers. Pendant can be strung on a decorative ribbon and used as a pendant. Color: Antique Gold. Size: 1.5D. Imported. see more...

Chelsea G.
Middletown
I’m an avid knitter and crocheter and I LOVE this thing. I was given one as a gift for my birthday. While I don’t wear it I do keep it on my bedside table because I crochet in bed before I turn in. It’s stayed sharp for a long time and looks better than a clunky pair of scissors. It’s also great for sticking in my purse when I want to knit or crochet on the go. Excellent product and I highly recommend it.
Cheyenne D.
This product is awesome! Wish it came with a chain or cord but it does it's job and I'm prone to lose scissors when I travel so this helps a lot!
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
My husband got me this for a gift. I wasn't sure I liked it or even what it would be used for but it is actually very useful and handy to have around.