BY CLOUD STAR

Holiday Buddy Biscuits XXL Monster Cookie 2 Gingerbread Flavor Share the holidays with your favorite pup! Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein. min7.0% br Crude Fat. min5.0% br Crude Fiber. max 1.0% br Moisture. max 10.0% see more...

• "These are great way to give a gift to other dogs." in 1 review
Galina D.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
A nice little holiday treat for a dog! They look and smell good... Dogs love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
These are great way to give a gift to other dogs. My dog has several other dogs he plays with at a dog park. I use these as cute little Christmas presents for the other dogs owners. It's an easy treat to give to their animal and it doesn't cost all that much.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These are so cute, and they smell really good! My dog is very happy to receive these!
Tiphani H.
Tiphani H.
Arlington, TX
Well I got this for my dogs and they seemed to like them but the they had the runs the rest of the day. Ewww!
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Pet Lover Expert
These are so cute, and they smell really good! My dog is very happy to receive these.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
These are cute in presentation, and ginger is actually good for your dog, however, my dogs were not all that interested in them after they tasted them. I wouldn't buy them again.
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
I bought one for my dog and he loved it. I wish I would have bought more cause now they are out of stock.
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Shearwater, NS
I bought these at my pet chain store in Canada. He loved it. We also bought the holiday buddy biscuits.