by Cloud Star

Wheat Free Wind Catches The Streamers On The Bike And The Family Dog Chases Behind As Mom Calls Out, &Quot;Be Home By Dark!&Quot; At Night, The Smell Of Dessert Fresh From The Oven Fills The Air As You Whisper Your Deepest Secrets Into A Can And String Phone. These Were The Images In Our Mind As We Developed Our Wag More Bark Less Dog Treats. Our Bare Feet May Be Covered These Days And Our Bikes Have Lost Their Streamers, But The Memories And Feelings Are Still Alive. Life Was Simpler Then. Simpler Times, Simpler Ingredients, Simply The Best. Times When Meals Were Made With Love, Patience, And Ingredients Fresh From The Garden. These Wag More Bark Less Dog Treats Are No Wheat Treats That You Can Feel Good About Giving Your Dog. We Have Been Baking Dog Treats Since 1998 Because We Knew That Our Dog Samantha Deserved The Best, And We Thing Your Dogs Do Too. Wag More Bark Less. These Are Fireflies To Catch. -Jennifer Melton As Part Of Cloud Star's Commitment To Giving Back, We Have Pledged To Donate At Least 10% Of Our Net Profits To Non-Profit Organizations That Benefit Animals, Ladies, Children, And The Environment. Made In Usa

Haven't seen these treats in stores, how is the size of the treats? Small or large?
Start your review of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Soft & Chewy Dog Treats Peanut Butter Cookie recipe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My dog loves these.” in 1 review
“Great for the grain allergies, and the non-grain allergic dog loved them too!” in 1 review
These are very nice hard treats. I love cloud star. The treats are nice to use as big rewards. They break apart fairly easily. These treats are super cute! I love that they have a variety of flavors. My dog loves them. I would recommend this product to other dog owners!
Charlotte, NC
My puppy goes NUTS for these chewy, hearty treats. They are perfectly sized for puppy training, as opposed to Milkbone-like products that are more of an "occasional" treat. This is a great company as well with a mission I am happy to support by purchasing from them!
Ballwin, MO
I love the fact that these are soft treats and my dog doesn't have to crunch into them so hard. He seems to shy away from things like that - but scarfed these down each time!
Great for the grain allergies, and the non-grain allergic dog loved them too! Small, and great for a little snack for the dogs who get too spoiled with cookies!
Mantua, NJ
My puppy loves these treats! She won't eat any other treat... I'm not sure if it is because these are chewy or because she knows they are more expensive! ;)
Mays Landing, NJ
These are great all natural treats. No yucky ingredients and my dogs love them. Plus they are small enough for training.
Johnson City, TN
Wag More Bark Less treats are such good treats. My dogs love them. They're a good size for any dog.
Mission, TX
Way more baby!!! Mi Petra esta feliz! Con sus nuevos premios, que le encantan hace lo que le digo.
Wichita, KS
Really love this brand!! Great dog treats! They smell nice and make great training treats!
The dog we have in our home loves a variety of treats. These are great to have on hand.