Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Soft & Chewy Dog Treats Chicken Pot Pie recipe

by Cloud Star

Wheat Free Wind Catches The Streamers On The Bike And The Family Dog Chases Behind As Mom Calls Out, &Quot;Be Home By Dark!&Quot; At Night, The Smell Of Dessert Fresh From The Oven Fills The Air As You Whisper Your Deepest Secrets Into A Can And String Phone. These Were The Images In Our Mind As We Developed Our Wag More Bark Less Dog Treats. Our Bare Feet May Be Covered These Days And Our Bikes Have Lost Their Streamers, But The Memories And Feelings Are Still Alive. Life Was Simpler Then. Simpler Times, Simpler Ingredients, Simply The Best. Times When Meals Were Made With Love, Patience, And Ingredients Fresh From The Garden. These Wag More Bark Less Dog Treats Are No Wheat Treats That You Can Feel Good About Giving Your Dog. We Have Been Baking Dog Treats Since 1998 Because We Knew That Our Dog Samantha Deserved The Best, And We Thing Your Dogs Do Too. Wag More Bark Less. These Are Fireflies To Catch. -Jennifer Melton As Part Of Cloud Star's Commitment To Giving Back, We Have Pledged To Donate At Least 10% Of Our Net Profits To Non-Profit Organizations That Benefit Animals, Ladies, Children, And The Environment. Made In Usa

Can people let me know if their dogs liked these or not??
I am looking for high quality treats to give to my dogs. We use a couple different brands but would like to add another treat to the mix. Are these treats made with quality ingredients?
I want try new treats for my dog who can be very picky. Has anyone's dog rejected these treats?
Start your review of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Soft & Chewy Dog Treats Chicken Pot Pie recipe!
Van Nuys, CA
My dog is incredibly picky when it comes to treats. He only likes a few so I was hesitant to buying him this. However, I was surprised to see him get excited for it. Once he was done eating he came back for another one. Love it!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are very nice hard treats. I love cloud star. The treats are nice to use as big rewards. They break apart fairly easily. These biscuits are super cute! I love that they have a variety of flavors. My dog loves them. I would recommend this product to other dog owners!
Phoenix, AZ
My dog loves everything I buy from this brand! I love the size of these treats! It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but the quality of this brand is worth the price! It's also made in the USA!
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great training treats. They are "high value" to dogs for their strong smell and soft texture. Easy to break up and give a little piece and small in size. If you have a "picky" dog they will like these. Always #1 with the fussy ones. I also appreciate that it is made in the USA, overall all of Cloud Star treats are great.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is getting older and things ate getting harder for her to chew, esp treats. She loves the taste of these and they're easy for her to chew. She doesn't get them ask the time,only once in awhile to watch her weight. I think the price is good and I'd recommend them.
Two of my dogs are very old and this treats are soft and easy to eat , they enjoy it , I was having hard time looking for treats that they both could enjoy and then i got a sample of cloud star wag more bark less and they loved it since then.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These do the job but they don't last very long. They are smaller so when you have large dogs you'll end up running out pretty fast. So stock up. Because I'm pretty sure your dogs will become pretty accustomed to them quickly.
Tampa, FL
Love this for my dogs. I have one Chi and one Jack-Chi and they both have minor food sensitivities. I'm so glad they do well on these and from what I see, they seem to love the taste. I bought this at my local specialty pet store. Would recommend!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great treats; great for training or to give your dog some snack . My honey bunny beagle love, love loves them!! And they smell almost good enough that I would eat them - but I don't.
My pug loves these. They're perfect for him since he doesn't have many teeth left (he's older). These are soft and easy for him to eat, and it really seems like he likes them! He gets so excited for them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...