BY CLOUD STAR

Wheat Free Wind catches the streamers on the bike and the family dog chases behind as mom calls out, "be home by dark!" At night, the smell of dessert fresh from the oven fills the air as you whisper your deepest secrets into a can and string phone. These were the images in our mind as we developed our Wag More Bark Less dog treats. Our bare feet may be covered these days and our bikes have lost their streamers, but the memories and feelings are still alive. Life was simpler then. Simpler times, simpler ingredients, simply the best. Times when meals were made with love, patience, and ingredients fresh from the garden. These Wag More Bark Less dog treats are no wheat treats that you can feel good about giving your dog. We have been baking dog treats since 1998 because we knew that our dog Samantha deserved t. see more...

Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
My pup usually loves soft and chewy treats, but for some reason this didn't go down as fast as I had hoped. He loves bacon, so I'm guessing he didn't care for the texture. It's soft but a bit crumbly. I didn't think it smelled too bad (smells like jerky), but if you have a sensitive nose you may want to steer clear.
Liz H.
My dog loves these! I wish it had more in a bag as we go through these pretty quickly. It's the perfect size when we're training and my dog pays attention to me when she knows I have some in my hand. My dog loves both the regular ones and the soft & chewy ones.
Brandy T.
Shallotte, NC
My dog is allergic to grains and chicken. It's hard enough to find grain-free products, much less grain-free products that don't have chicken in the ingredient list! But the Wag More brand is one of those brands that I can count on. Roxie loves chewy and crunchy treats and this brand is her favorite for chewy treats.
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I just recently received a sample of these doggie treats for training purposes. They are cute bite sizes. I'm excited to use these with my dogs.