Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats

by Cloud Star

Wag More Bark Less Original Oven Baked Treats are wholesome treats you can feel good about feeding your dog. -Limited ingredients in a crunchy-textured treat -No dairy, corn, soy, or white potatoes -In cute smiling star, sun and cloud shapes -With chunks of carrots that you can see

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats!
How would you rate this product?
I have two little toy dogs who go crazy over these baked treats and I love them as well for their simple healthy ingredients. They are small & shaped like sun and stars so they are an absolutely perfect size for smaller dogs. I try my best to feed them the healthiest things I can and do happy that they still get so excited to get these at 6 years old! One box is about $5.99 and lasts quite awhile.