Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesCloud Star
Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples Dog Treats

Wag More Bark Less Grain Free Oven Baked treats are delicious, wholesome treats without the grain. -Limited ingredients in a crunchy-textured treat -No grain, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, or white potatoes -In cute smiling star, sun and cloud shapes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples Dog Treats!
Kandi  K.
Kronenwetter, WI
Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples Dog Treats uploaded by Kandi  K.
Our dog Boone is on a grain free diet and we found these treats at Petco. Boone loves them. He'd eat the hole box if we let him. They are the perfect size for a larger breed dog, but they are also easy to break apart if you choose to. They are on our grocery list often, as we have a very good boy! 😊.
ANDREA J.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My dog loves these treats, he gets so excited when he sees the box. I feel good giving him these grain free too. He loves every flavor.
Stephanie A.
BALTIMORE , MD
Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples Dog Treats uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Best. Treats. Ever. These treats are grain free and made with real, natural ingredients. I have two yellow labs and Milk Bones always gave them the worst gas. My boys love these treats and they come in both a box and a larger bag size. Lots of great flavors and easy to break into smaller pieces. Wag More Bark Less helps my dogs to do exactly that.
member-ca4b0
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these treats. Anything with peanut butter he loves and these are even better. I don’t think they need improvement. I have a shih-poo who is pictured in my profile. I’ve been buying these for about two years and will continue to.
Corey C.
Our fur babe loves these. Actually she now insists she has one every morning with her food (picky eater). I like that they have limited ingredients and are relatively affordable. They are made with low sensitivity ingredients so they would fit into a lot of diets. Would definitely recommend.
Christina  W.
Victoria, MN
Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples Dog Treats uploaded by Christina  W.
I feel great giving our pup, Gidget, Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Oven Baked Grain Free Peanut Butter and Apples, Pumpkin, and Smoothed Aged Cheddar Dog Treats! They are made with 7 simple ingredients and contain no artificial colors or flavors. Best of all, Gidget loves all the flavors!
Kristina T.
Los Angeles, CA
These treats are awesome! My pup goes nuts for them and I love that they are grain free and a healthier alternative to other dog treats. Great prices for the product too!
Samantha J.
Nashville, TN
These are GREAT grain free treats. We have to feed my Boston Terrier grain free food and treats and he loves these. The cost is very good and you get a lot in the box. We have two medium size dogs and these last use for a while. I would definitely recommend them to other dog owners.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
The best! Having a dog with so many allergies makes it very hard to find products that your dog likes and something that won't trigger an allergic reaction. Wagmore barkless treats have been my go to since we found out about the allergies!
Jennifer B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a rescue who is allergic to everything. He is even allergic to oats which is what they often use in the wheat and corn free foods. He also had some behavioral issues so I had to find a treat he loved. Pieces of chicken were not an option since he eats baked chicken as part of his dinner and I know he was tired of dehydrated sweet potato. When I discovered these treats (and the other grain free flavors) I was so happy. We always have a box of the peanut butter on hand and rotate the white cheddar and pumpkin to keep the dogs excited. All of my dogs, even the ones without allergies get these and love them. They know the box and will stare at it till I give them one. The tiny treat variety is my favorite since I have littles but I also buy the larger ones and break into pieces.

Looking for your answer?