BY CLOUD STAR

All Natural Apple Smoked Bacon Recipe. no artificial flavors. no artificial colors. free of corn. free of salt. free of soy. free of egg. contains only natural preservatives. no BHA or BHT I promise: To always be happy to see you, to get excited for walks, to try and learn commands, to want to play fetch, to give you unconditional love, to wag more bark less Wind catches the streamers on the bike and the family dog chases behind as mom calls out, "be home by dark!" At night, the smell of dessert fr. see more...

Robin C.
Monticello, AR
I love these treats for my dog and so does he! They are delicious for him I'm sure. I have bought them several times and give them to him frequently. He gets them for learning tricks and being a good boy of course!
Sara S.
My dog loves these! They're great little cookies and a great price. Made in the USA, too!
Julia S.
North wales, PA
These treats are like nothing else we give our pup! He loves them and they come at a very reasonable price!
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Would you recommend these?