by Cloud Star

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain Free Peanut Butter & Apples Dog Treats, 2.5 lbs.!
577 sw 3rd block B
I get these treats for a very old dog of my family's, he doesn't have a lot of teeth left and can eat these easily and loves them! They are affordable and good for him!
Tampa, FL
Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain Free Peanut Butter & Apples Dog Treats, 2.5 lbs. uploaded by c H.
My dogs LOVE these. I actually used to buy them all the time because they’re all natural and grain free. You can get them almost anywhere too.
Patuxent River
Only buying grain free treats for my dog. She is not a picky eater, but she goes crazy for these cookies. Great product for a great price