BY CLOUD STAR

Dog Training Treats.  All Natural Dog Treats The perfect crunchy training treats, made with all natural and wholesome ingredients. They re the treat with no hidden trick except tastiness! Just the trick to train your dog Wheat & Corn Free No artificial flavors No artificial colors Tricky Trainers are the perfect bite size treats to train your dog.  They re small enough to fit in your hand for easy rewarding, but big enough on flavor to keep your dog s attention.  They re so delicious, they make a great snack anytime whether or not your dog sits, stays, drops, or rolls over. Tricky Trainers are made with healthy and wholesome ingredients.  No wheat, corn, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or byproducts are added.  It s the treat with no hidden trick except tastiness. Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein : 16.0% crude fat : 14.0% crude fiber : see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Vivien Y.
Recently bought these for my dog as "high value treats" and he absolutely loves them. He only gets them when he doesn't bark or pull while on his leash and it's helped tremendously with training.
melissa c.
My dog loves these treats. They are the perfect size for training and can easily be split in half. My dog is not food motivated and he goes crazy for these treats!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
My dogs are so obsessed with these treats lol. They would always get happy when I open a bag of these. I noticed that it leaves my dog breath smelling very good. Highly recommend!
Caitlyn G.
Millersville, MD
These are what I use as my dog training treats. My dogs love them enough to learn any tricks to get them. They are a great small size.
Rochelle S.
Westville
Love these treats for three reasons. They're affordable, Healthy (and all natural) and nice and small for my tiny dogs. Easy to give as training treats or just for every day use.