BY CLOUD STAR

Just the Trick to Train Your Dog. Wheat & Corn Free. Made with natural ingredients. No artificial flavors. No artificial colors. Low fat. Bite size chewy training treat Tricky Trainers are the perfect bite size treats to train your dog.  They re small enough to fit in your hand for easy rewarding, but big enough on flavor to keep your dog s attention.  They re so delicious, they make a great snack anytime whether or not your dog sits, stays, drops, or rolls over. Tricky trainers are made with natural and wholesome ingredients.  No wheat, corn, artificial colors, artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
nick w.
I've tried these and they are very good no problems with eating them or after with sickness. I've tried other kinds from the brand like calming that one is the best. I will definitely buy more when she is out.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Está bien
no es que me aiga decepcionado, sino que es un buen producto es regular cumple
con mi expectativa es muy interesante como me hizo cambiar de opinión porque
pensaba que iba ser malo, pero resulto que estaba equivocada y no hay que dejarse
llevar por las apariencias y probarlo.😏
Abby D.
california

I love this product. Super good for the dogs. With an affordable price. I recommend it to everyone.

The only bad thing is the smell I do not like at all. And the good thing is that it is a quality product.

I would buy it again.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Do your pets enjoy these?