3 colors available

BY CLOUD STAR

Just the Trick to Train Your Dog. Wheat & Corn Free. Made with natural ingredients. No artificial flavors. No artificial colors. Low fat. Bite size chewy training treat Tricky Trainers are the perfect bite size treats to train your dog.  They re small enough to fit in your hand for easy rewarding, but big enough on flavor to keep your dog s attention.  They re so delicious, they make a great snack anytime whether or not your dog sits, stays, drops, or rolls over. Tricky trainers are made with natural and wholesome ingredients.  No wheat, corn, artificial colors, artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
My pup loves these treats. We used these for training and they worked out so great. They are soft and a good side for small or medium dog. They do smell really strong but as long as you zip up the bag when you are done. We tried the liver and the cheese flavor. And the preferred flavor was liver. She would still eat the cheese ones but if I had both flavors in my hand she would go for the liver.

The packages come in two different sizes and I end up repurchasing the larger bag as we have two dogs. So far we have found these at Pet smart and Pet Club. We will continue to buy these treats
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Franklin, TN
My little schnoodle loves these treats. They have a very strong smell which gets him excited. They are soft and moist but hold their shape well. Perfect size for training.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
My dogs love these and I'm very pleased as well. I like the Cloud Star brand in general because they tend to have simple ingredients (good for pups with sensitivities) and are made in the US (of North American ingredients, I believe) so I worry less about contamination, recalls, etc. These are great for us because our glutenous beagles want multiple treats and these are tiny, so they can have several without the weight gain. They are also good for their intended purpose (training). These are a bit easier to find and more affordable than a lot of the products we buy, which makes me happy as well.
Kassie J.
Kassie J.
These are very great treats! Doggies love them and they are very good for training!
Marie K.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
Great treats for training. I think the cheese ones are a little bit better though.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
San Jose, CA
I got these when I first got my puppy for training and she loves them. They are just small and chewy enough for a training treat with a yummy cheese flavor she loves and is always jealous of when I am eating my human food :P
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
This is a good little snack. Both of my babies love them. The size and texture are especially good for small dogs.
nick w.
nick w.
I've tried these and they are very good no problems with eating them or after with sickness. I've tried other kinds from the brand like calming that one is the best. I will definitely buy more when she is out.
China C.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
They go nuts for these! They're healthy too, no shame in slipping my pups a few extra!
Liz H.
Liz H.
These are awesome! My dog loves the chewy peanut butter and the regular ones that are liver flavored. They're the perfect size for training my 11 month old boston terrier and these have much better ingredients than your average, regular dog treats. That's always a plus because I don't feel bad when I give her these treats. I just wish there were more in a bag as it never lasts us long. It's a bit pricier than your average dog treat, but the pros may be worth it.
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Do your pets enjoy these?