Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits

The Treat That Started It All! The original low allergen treat, Original Buddy Biscuits are natural and wholesome, and dogs love them too!  Plus they come in fun ginger kid shapes! All natural. Simple, clean, and wholesome ingredients Great for all dogs, even those with allergies or sensitivities No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Free of corn, yeast, sugar, salt, and soy Wheat free and low fat options available Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, cheese, bacon, expeller pressed canola oil, mixed tocopherols . Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein : 15.0% crude fat : 6.5% crude fiber : 3.0% moisture : 10.0% 10%:  As part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we have pledged to donate at least 10% of our net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children and the environment. ;

Where can you buy this product?
Is this product good for an english bulldog? My poor pup has a sensitive stomach and a lot of allergies and he needs better treats.
Start your review of Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits!
Product Highlights
We got a box of these as a gift from a dog lover friend who is also very conscious of the quality food she gives her dogs.in reviews
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Roasted Chicken
Big crunchy biscuit that my dog loves. Inexpensive for the quality of the treats. I like the simple ingredients and he likes the taste! I recommend Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits ... and so does Bo!
Lars W.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits uploaded by Lars W.
Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits uploaded by Lars W.
Review for: Peanut Butter
We got this at a hotel and didn’t know what to expect. Zoe, our dog snatched one and happily ate one big cookie. She wanted seconds. We are definitely going to buy this now going forward.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits uploaded by Sherri F.
Review for: Peanut Butter
Adorable gingerbread person shaped treats! The peanut butter flavor was a big hit with the dog and he seemed to enjoy the crispy, crunchy texture of these treats. They did make more crumbs than other treats, but Buddy was quick to clean up any stray bits. An excellent value for a quality treat. Will repurchase.
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Peanut Butter
Great size and bang for your buck. These are easily found in many stores, and only four ingredients, which I love for my allergy prone boy.
Julia C.
Pierce City, MO
Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits uploaded by Julia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Peanut Butter
My dog Socks just loves these he has to smell everything we get in the mail cause I order them from Amazon so he thinks he gets boxes of it everyday with it being Christmas season and my love for samples and freebies if you dont buy them now I highly recommend these for every dog
Veronica S.
1,219 reviews
Review for: Bacon Cheese, Peanut Butter, Roasted Chicken
These are very nice hard treats! I love cloud star. The treats are nice to use as big rewards. They break apart fairly easy. These cookies are super cute! I love that they have a vatiety of favors. My dogs love them!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pups like to have Buddy Biscuits for their treats. They enjoy the flavors that this brand has. They like their chewy treats and the cookie ones too. The price is pretty inexpensive. I feel you get what you pay for.
Tonya V.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Review for: Roasted Chicken
Love these biscuits! My dog really enjoys them. He thinks they are a special treat. He likes all the flavors! Would definitely recommend.
Catherine B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Cloud Star Original Buddy Biscuits uploaded by Catherine B.
My Pointer loves these dog treats. She has a very sensitive stomach and has never thrown them up. They are made from ingredients I trust and they can be found at your local Walmart. They are shaped like little gingerbread men too which is s cute. They are currently the only treats I buy for my dog, switching between flavors. Her favorite is chicken.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Maltese's favorite treat! He goes nuts for these things and won't even spend 2 seconds sniffing any other treat. These are a must at my house for my picky little guy.