BY CLOUD STAR

The Treat That Started It All! The original low allergen treat, Original Buddy Biscuits are natural and wholesome, and dogs love them too!  Plus they come in fun ginger kid shapes! All natural. Simple, clean, and wholesome ingredients Great for all dogs, even those with allergies or sensitivities No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Free of corn, yeast, sugar, salt, and soy Wheat free and low fat options available Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, cheese, bacon, expeller pressed canola oil, mixed tocopherols . Guaranteed Analysis: crude protein : 15.0% crude fat : 6.5% crude fiber : 3.0% moisture : 10.0% 10%:  As part of Cloud Star s commitment to giving back, we have pledged to donate at least 10% of our net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children and the environment. ; see more...

• Is this product good for an english bulldog? My poor pup has a sens...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "We got a box of these as a gift from a dog lover friend who is also very conscious of the quality food she gives her dogs." in 5 reviews
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
My dogs LOVE these treats. The flavor I have is actually bacon, cheese, and apples. They are the perfect size for my medium dog and work for my small dog if I break them up first(she's picky). The best part about these treats is that they only have 7 ingredients. My medium pup has a sensitive stomach so the more natural the treats the better. We buy these all the time and in many different flavors.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Vernon, TX
These are my lab's favorite treats! He's had several different varieties and flavors and loves them. I hate running out of them because they're hard to find in our area. I repurchase every time I find a box or bag. We couldn't imagine life without buddy biscuits!
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
My Maltese's favorite treat! He goes nuts for these things and won't even spend 2 seconds sniffing any other treat. These are a must at my house for my picky little guy.
Amy M.
Amy M.
My dog loves these! Little or big! Great little snack for her! Great flavors and prices, plus they are healthier options
Demi S.
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Love the natural ingredients and only 4 ingredients on the peanut butter ones I bought. Great price too!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
My Pointer loves these dog treats. She has a very sensitive stomach and has never thrown them up. They are made from ingredients I trust and they can be found at your local Walmart. They are shaped like little gingerbread men too which is s cute. They are currently the only treats I buy for my dog, switching between flavors. Her favorite is chicken.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Our dogs love these! The crunchy ones are used either as a bedtime treat or stuck in toys. They come in large or smaller sizes. We usually get the big ones but break them up for our smaller dog while our big dog just scarfs down a whole one. They go absolutely nuts for every flavor, especially bacon& cheese and pumpkin!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Our dogs LOVE these treats! We have two shitzu poodles and they always perform their little tricks for their cloud star buddy treats! I like to give them the pumpkin minis because it's gentle on their tummies and all natural!
Jerilyn M.
Jerilyn M.
Green Bay, WI
We love Buddy at my house. My greyhound demands her Beddy Buddy Biscuit every night after her last turn out. They are not made by Cloud Star anymore, seem to have spun off the Buddy Biscuit line, but I've seen no change in quality or commitment of the new company.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lititz, PA
My two cockapoos love love love these dog treats. Not only are they all natural but they are in the shape of little gingerbread men. My dogs prefer the peanut butter flavor but these are nice too! Its become an everyday routine with my dogs that they get one of theses treats after going out!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Is this product good for an english bulldog? My poor pup has a sensitive stomach and a lot of allergies and he needs better treats.