BY CLOUD STAR

Veronica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are very nice hard treats! I love cloud star. The treats are great to use for training. They break apart very easily. I love that they have a vatiety of favors. My dogs love them!
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are very nice hard treats. I love cloud star. The treats are nice to use as big rewards. They break apart fairly easily. These biscuits are super cute! I love that they have a variety of flavors. My dog loves them. I would recommend this product to other dog owners!
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
My dog is VERY picky about treats. For this one, he'll sometimes eat it, but I think it's just too hard for him. He's a jack Russell terrier and it seems like these treats are even a bit too small for him. There's soft ones similar to this and he likes those a lot better.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies looooove these treats so much! i bought them because they were tiny and cute and easy for my puppies to chew on, but now my bigger dogs love them too! they're a hit in the house, well more like the doghouse 😂
Katie C.
My mom got these for my dog when he was a puppy. He loved them so much that instead of eating them he would hide them or bury them in his bed and eat them when he felt like he wanted a special treat! He only does this for the extra special treats!
Alyssa P.
Pasadena, CA
My dog loves these biscuits! They must taste good because he can't get enough of them. I like how the ingredients are natural and not full of chemicals and fillers, and they're easy on my dogs tummy. Will definitely keep buying!
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I found Buddy Biscuits when my dog was a pup, and he's always loved them. I used them for training, and as he got older we switched to the regular size biscuits. We've not found a flavor he doesn't like, and I like that they're a limited ingredient, american made product.
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
My dog loves these biscuit dog treats! I think they're very good for your dogs. I give my dog about two treats daily. My dog doesn't really like the other treat but he loves these. I would recommend you it's getting these for your dogs.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
My pup loved these biscuits when he was a baby, they made him super happy. They were a very good price for a big box however I cannot find them anymore and we are sad.
Nicollette M.
Island Lake, IL
My dogs love these treats so much that o came home from work and saw that they got out of their cages and ate open the box and didn't leave much not eaten
Bonnie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this product?