BY CLOUD STAR

Angela K.
Manassas, VA
My dog is VERY picky about treats. For this one, he'll sometimes eat it, but I think it's just too hard for him. He's a jack Russell terrier and it seems like these treats are even a bit too small for him. There's soft ones similar to this and he likes those a lot better.
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
My dog loves these biscuit dog treats! I think they're very good for your dogs. I give my dog about two treats daily. My dog doesn't really like the other treat but he loves these. I would recommend you it's getting these for your dogs.
Alyssa P.
Pasadena, CA
My dog loves these biscuits! They must taste good because he can't get enough of them. I like how the ingredients are natural and not full of chemicals and fillers, and they're easy on my dogs tummy. Will definitely keep buying!
Alyssa S.
Texarkana, AR
My fur babies looooove these treats so much! i bought them because they were tiny and cute and easy for my puppies to chew on, but now my bigger dogs love them too! they're a hit in the house, well more like the doghouse 😂
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
My pup loved these biscuits when he was a baby, they made him super happy. They were a very good price for a big box however I cannot find them anymore and we are sad.
Katie C.
My mom got these for my dog when he was a puppy. He loved them so much that instead of eating them he would hide them or bury them in his bed and eat them when he felt like he wanted a special treat! He only does this for the extra special treats!
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
I found Buddy Biscuits when my dog was a pup, and he's always loved them. I used them for training, and as he got older we switched to the regular size biscuits. We've not found a flavor he doesn't like, and I like that they're a limited ingredient, american made product.
Nicollette M.
Island Lake, IL
My dogs love these treats so much that o came home from work and saw that they got out of their cages and ate open the box and didn't leave much not eaten
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Great training treat alternative... my westie loves the crunch... my lab gets them stuck on her tongue.
Karen T.
My dog loves all of the buddy biscuits dog treats. I feel good about giving them to in since they are healthy and natural.