BY CLOUD STAR

Hip and Joint Support with Every Chew! Grain Free 4 Added Fruits Vegetables 1 Added Glucosamine HCL Chondroitin Sulfate 2 Free of Wheat 5 Free of Corn 8 Free of Soy 9 No Artificial Colors 6 No Artificial Flavors 7 No Byproducts For daily support of health joint function. We started Cloud Star in 1999 with the goal of producing all natural and wholesome treats for dogs everywhere. Today we are proud to still be entirely family owned and operated. Our Dynamo Dog Functional Treats continue the Cloud Star tradition of quality products. The Hip Joint formula contains glucosamine and chondroitin in each treat to help support your dog s daily joint function. Just one taste and your dog will be wagging for more. Whether you have been purchasing Cloud Star since 1999 or found us more recently, we thank you. ~Jennifer Melton Samantha Guaranteed Analysis: br crude see more...

Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
My dogs love anything by Cloud Star, especially the softer treats, and these pumpkin & ginger treats are no different. My two Chesapeake's go crazy for them. They know exactly where I keep the bag hidden! I also like that the pumpkin/ginger combo is good for their tummies. I've used this combination often whenever one has intestinal issues and it works like a charm. Bottom line these are great treats, from a good company!
Heather S.
I give these to my almost 13 year old Australian Cattle Dog. He suffers from hip dysplasia and arthritis. He definitely enjoys them, but I haven't' seen any definitive results for hip and joint relief.
Lesley S.
Milton, FL
My dogs don't go crazy for these like the other hip treats I've tried. They don't seem to like the tough chewiness of them. Love Cloud Star products overall though.
Heather B.
Highland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for my 10yr old yorkie mix, they are soft and easy for her to chew. Grain free and chicken is the first ingredient
Quinelle R.
My dog loves these treats. I love it too. I'm so glad that it is made for joints.