Cloud Star Corp. Cloud Star Buddy Biscuits Soft & Chewy with Peanut Butter 6 oz uploaded by Karla E.

BY CLOUD STAR CORP.

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Cloud star buddy biscuits soft & chewy with peanut butter 6 oz see more...

Jamie A.
Granada Hills , CA
My dog loves these!!! Every time he sees me grab the bag, he automatically sits because that's what he thinks I'm going to ask him to do. I have a picky eater, and these are by far his favorite.
Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
My dog loves these soft treats. They’re easy to break up and you can easily make one treat into 5. They make a ton of flavors and none of them are filled with crap. They have my vet tech recommendation.
mary y.
Inwood , WV
My babygirl loves these they are natural and I feel like they are better than other treats ,a healthier option descent price an they tiny ones are good for training an tricks if you want a healthier option .Ill be buying more for sure! I know she would want more!
Jennifer D.
My dogs are absolutely crazy about these. They are so cute that I keep them in a glass apothecary jar on my kitchen counter and everyone is always asking where I got them. They are made in the U.S.A. of quality ingredients and you can always find them at Target for a reasonable price.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Made in the USA! Cute shaped dog biscuits. Timber loves these buddy biscuits. They are a little soft but still have a little crunch. I can put one on his food and he will eat the treat then eat his breakfast or dinner.
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
Another great treat by cloud star, my dogs enjoy these and I do as well, because they don't smell stinky! I have 5 pugs and we break these in half for after potty treats and they are the perfect size!
jessica l.
My dog goes completely crazy for these treats, and being grain free made with all natural ingredients like real peanut butter and chickpea flour I feel no guilt giving her more then one a day.
Rachel W.
My dog loved these treats & they were easy to break apart so I could use them in a treat ball to give him some extra exercise.
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
My dog absolutely loves buddy biscuits and I love that I can feed them to her knowing they're made with real ingredients.
Chase C.
washington dc
My dog loves these! They are the perfect size for a medium/bigger dog and don't make his breath smell too bad :)
Bonnie L.
Where can you buy this product?
Bonnie L.
Where can you buy this product?